“We don’t have school tomorrow.” He said

“But its Monday?” I questioned. His smile grew even more.

“Seniors get to go in the day after. It lets all the underclassmen get to know where they are going.” He said, still with a giant smile on his face.

“Then what are you smiling about?” I asked

“Me and Caden were thinking about taking you out, show you around, you know.” He said and again rubbed his neck. Oh my gosh! He’s nervous. I giggled at his cuteness and he sent me a glare.

“I’d love to go.” I said giving him a big smile, which he returned and it made my heart skip a beat.

I looked down and saw that Adrian was shirtless and I looked at his tattoos some more. On his right arm, he had stars and flames. I took my hand a started to trace his tattoos starting at his arm and working my way over to his chest. I looked up to see that he had his head tilted back and his eyes closed. He was doing that weird purring thing again.

I let my hand travel up to his face and began to trace it. First his eyebrows and then his eyes lids, running my finger down his nose, across his check, then finally his lips. I looked back up to see his eyes wide open watching me. I moved my hand back down to his chest, over his heart, to feel it beat rapidly underneath my palm. My eyes never left his and we stayed that way for what seem like forever, he started to lean in and I thought he was going to kiss me.

 I began to freak out. I had never been kissed before. What do I do? What if I’m terrible? Oh no he can’t kiss me. But instead, he placed a small kiss on the tip of my nose. I smiled at him which he returned. He picked me, the glass and napkin up and walked back to the kitchen, putting the glass in the sink and napkin the trash. Walking up the stairs into my room, where he laid me down and crawled in himself.

I raised my eyebrows at him but didn’t stop him from doing so. He wrapped his arms around me, it felt nice but also felt like something was missing. That’s when the door opened to reveal a smiling Caden, in nothing but a pair of boxers.

“I feel left out.” Caden said sticking out his bottom lip in an attempt to look sad. I lifted the blanket and pat the empty side next to me. The smile he gave me was absolutely breath taking.

He then ran and jumped toward the bed, I squealed. Last minute, Adrian pulled me on top of his chest so that Caden didn’t squish me.

I started to laugh as he gave me an innocent look. Adrian groaned and gripped my hips tightly.

“Please stop moving, baby doll.” He said his voice strained. I looked down at him to see that his jaw was clenched.

“Well if I’m that heavy let me get down.” I said a little upset. I started to move to get up but his grip tighten even more.

I looked over to Caden for some help but he was trying not to laugh. I glared at him.

He saw me and smiled, “You’re not heavy, angel. No. your turning him on.” He said wiggling his eyebrows. I was shocked and I started to blush.

“I’m not….” But the rest of my sentence was cut off when Adrian lifted his hips. Hitting my core was a very aroused little Adrian. Well I shouldn’t say little. “Oh my.” I breathed out. I couldn’t help but tease him a bit and moved slightly. He sucked in a breath and narrowed his eyes at me.

Caden began laughing out loud and I soon joined in. He then flipped me so that I was on my back, looking up to a smirking Adrian, lust clearly in his dark eyes.

“You think it’s funny, do you, that you got me hard?” he said, his voice a soft, deep sound that made me wet. I nodded my head, trying to bite back a smile. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Caden shaking his head smirking at us.