When you go outside alone

Just a reminder; you are whatever gender, height, age you want to be. Also, you can choose yourself how you met these handsome boys.

Lucifer:

He could just feel that you were doing something stupid. As if he has a sixth sense telling him whenever you're doing something stupid. So when he went to Asmo and asked where you are and Asmo said exploring Devildom, he was quick to hurry out the house and go search you. When he found you, he gave you a scolding of an hour before dragging you back home.

Mammon:

He will immediately run out the house and go search for you. When he finds you, he will scold you and drag you back, glaring at anyone who even glances at you. He will keep asking over and over, "Are you stupid?". hen at home, he will lock you in his room so you can't leave again. He even made you swear that you will take him with you next time.

Leviathan:

He hates getting out his room so he will just take his phone and ask where you are and if you're safe. When you reply yes and your location, he will just continue gaming, checking in every few minutes. When you come back, he will give you a small scolding for leaving before continuing to game.

Satan:

Before you can even leave, he will be aside you, asking if he can come along. Both walk around Devildom a lot, chatting about each other's day. Satan trusts you but he rather still come with you when you leave the house.

Asmo:

He will immediately go to find you, thinking "Nobody can steal my beautiful lover!" When he spots you, he will hug you and say you made him worry so much. When you apologize, he will chuckle and say it's okay before linking his arm around yours and saying, 'Since we are already in town, might as well shop~'

Beelzebub:

His first thought would be wondering if you are at a restaurant before he goes to check around every restaurant. When he finds you, he will hug you and ask why you went out all alone. As you explain you wanted to buy some food for him since he ate the kitchen empty, he gladly took you to the store.

Belphegor:

He will wake up from his nap, feeling as if something is wrong. And it was; you weren't laying aside him. So after some searching around the house and not finding you, he angry stormed to the town. When he saw you, he slapped his pillow over your head, asking if you're an idiot and why you would come into a place packed with demons all alone. He will drag you back in silence, which is worse than being scolded because you could tell he was mad at you and he was just silent so he won't say something he will regret. At home, it took him two hours to calm down and be able to cuddle you again and take a nap against you.