Chapter Fourteen

~Third Person POV~

"Ariana can you stop trying to talk to me?" Jennie glares at her younger cousin as she makes yet another attempt at speaking to her. "You chose that Potter kid and that Muggle girl, go be with them instead." Jennie snapped at her younger cousin coldly. "Jennie come on they aren't that bad." She tries to reason with the Slytherin student to no avail. "They hate me so I hate them Ariana." It didn't make much sense but, Jennie is a Slythetin, they're all Gryffindors, she has pure-blood beliefs, they don't. They are too different to make any sort of friendship.

~Jennie's POV~

I walk away from my cousin not even sparing her a second glance. I head to Defence against the Dark Arts and zone out.

~Time Skip~

I head to dinner in the hall and sit with my fellow Slytherins. I can feel eyes on me from across the room and I see the Gryffindors looking at me. I scoff to myself before starting a conversation. "I don't like those Gryffindors one bit.. they piss me off." I say to no one in particular. "Especially that saint Potter." The voice I hear everyday, the voice of Draco Malfoy responds to my comment. "If I didn't know any better I would say you're obsessed with her Draco." I chuckle slightly to myself before eating my food.