Chapter Twelve

~Third Person POV~

Jennie walks to her classroom for Potions and takes her normal spot. Soon enough all the other students file into the classroom as well. Professor Slughorn starts his lesson like always causing some people to roll their eyes.

~Jennie's POV~

Liquid Luck that's what we're making, I already know I am going to hate this. I start collecting the ingredients for it and I begin to brew it. The rest of the Slytherins at the table start to talk amongst themselves and I just tune them out. I feel like something bad is about to happen but I don't know what it is.

~Time Skip~

Of course it was Potter who was finished. The Gryffindors clap for him when he collects his prize but the Slytherins just stay still with scowls on their faces. After class ends we slowly begin to leave the classroom and go to our other classes.

I head my way back to the Slytherin common room because I have a spare at the moment and I sit on the couch. I lift my head up when I hear the common room door open and I lift my head up to see a familiar blonde. "Draco I thought you had class?" I speak just above a whisper and I see him smile slightly. "No I have a spare." His smile quickly turns to a classic smirk and I roll my eyes.