Gemini

Those with a Gemini star sign tend to be social and talkative, but can also be indecisive or nosy.

What are the Gemini horoscope dates?
If you're born between May 22 and June 21, then you're a Gemini.

What does the Gemini sign mean?
Gemini is ruled by Mercury and is an air sign.

In ancient Roman mythology, Mercury was the god of merchants, travelers, games, business, and story-telling.

They are insightful, smart, cheerful, quick-witted, warm, and charming.

However, they can also be too fickle, and gossipy and their symbol of Twins has to lead to many assumptions that Gemini's can be two-faced.

Geminis are expressive and are extremely curious about the world around them.

Likes - Music, books, magazines, chats with nearly anyone, short trips around the town
Dislikes - Being alone, being confined, repetition and routine

What signs are compatible with Gemini?
Gemini is most compatible with someone who shares its freedom-loving approach to life that also won't get upset by its unpredictable ways.

Best matches:
Aries - both are fun-loving signs who love socializing, adventures, and connect on a physical and intellectual level
Aquarius - are inventive, and shares Gemini's thinking, objectives, and people-orientated approach to life.
Libra - Not only intellectual matches, but Gemini and Libra also share a love of art, culture, and fun.
Leo - both are outgoing, sociable, and flirtatious - Gemini and Leo enjoy organization and structure.

Worst matches:
Pisces - Those with a Pisces star sign are extremely sensitive and wouldn't tend to pair well with Gemini's carelessness and sometimes fickle nature
Virgo - Gemini's will have a tendency to view Virgo's meticulous and critical nature as tedious and boring
Scorpio - Scorpio's insistence on privacy would undoubtedly drive a wedge with Gemini's need to be social and energetic.

The Gemini symbol is represented by the twin's Castor and Pollux, which leave many to see Geminis as two-faced

Who are some famous Geminis?
Paul McCartney, Elizabeth Hurley, Cillian Murphy, Naomi Campbell, Kanye West, Donald Trump, Mollie King, Mel B

Where does the Zodiac come from?
The Zodiac is the term used to describe the circle of 12 divisions of celestial longitude that are centered upon the path of the sun.

The 12 divisions share the names we know as our star signs.

The term zodiac derives from Latin zōdiacus - meaning "circle of animals".

Throughout history, the zodiac has been used to predict or echo characteristics of personality.