(The color scheme is blue don't ask why ask my co-writer)

"What did I do to my hair?" Shouto asked looking at the little buns on his female version's head.

"I think it looks nice" Izuku said.

"Still think it looks a bit weird on me" Shouto said then subconsciously put his hand on his scar. "I'm also missing my burn scar."

"Beheaded....."

If you thought their jaws dropped at what Katsuki was wearing this statement just shocked them beyond belief.

They were muttering about Shouto never getting a break and Author coughed.

Text - Private conversation (whispering)

"They're reacting this wildly over Shouto but what about when Izuku is revealed in a bit?" Author asked the other three.

"Earmuffs?" Ryoba asked.

"Krotus won't cuz he wants to spout facts" Aiko said looking at said man.

"It's not my fault it's an interesting read" Krotus said in his defense.

"What did Todoroki-kun do to get beheaded?" Uraraka asked.

"Shouto was charged with adultery, incest, treason and witchcraft" Author answered.

"Found guilty on how many charges?" Tenya asked having a feeling he wasn't going to like it but had to get it over with.

"All of them" Krotus said.

"How many was she actually guilty of?" Izuku asked.

"Well although we'll never know for sure it's highly likely she was innocent of all of them" Krotus said.

Everyone took a sharp intake of breath especially the Todoroki's trying to calm themselves after learning of her most likely unjust execution.

A female Tenya appeared.

"Please.... please.... just divorced or something...." Tensei prayed for his alternate younger brother's fate.

The three multiverse girls coughed to his horror.

"Died........"

Tensei's hand slammed against the arm rest as he just looked down while his old schoolmates looked at him with a pitiful expression.

"How did he die?" Midnight asked.

"That's gonna be revealed later so Krotus will wait" Author said.

A female Kirishima appeared.