44: Long live the Queen and King

Start from the beginning

"Alpha! Stop! What are you doing? You're hurting him!" I heard Simon yell at me. I growled felt Logan's hand on the back of my head. If he ripped me away from him then he would reject the mating and in doing so kill his demon. I got a bit worried but then he growled and lit up his magic around us, pushing my head further into his neck silently pleading me to finish marking his soon. After a few painfully long seconds my instincts decided it was long enough and the mark would stay. I pulled away from Logan carefully and retracted my now bloody fangs. Logan was painting as he let his magic subside. He smiled at me and looked at my neck, smiling.

"Thank goodness I don't have to mark you, it's forming on you too." He smiled but I could still see pain in his eyes, a tear ran down my cheek.

"Hey, hey. It's okay princess, I'm still alive you didn't go to far. Everything's alright I'll be healed in less then a half hour." He told me wiping away my tears and hugging me.

"Sorry to ruin this moment, but what the heck was that?!" Simon almost yelled, I turned to him and saw that him, Jean, and August were staring at us like we had gone mad. I was still crying and I buried my face into Logan's chest. I hated that I had caused him pain, I don't ever want to see pain in his eyes again, I'll make sure of it.

"It was a marking, she had to mark me for both our demons and wolves, although I got to mark her for my wolf, with demons only the female marks the male. We are both powerful so our instincts can over power up when we are marking a mate and it can be dangerous. I yelled in pain because her fangs went in deeper then my body was ready for and past where usual marking depth is. Her demon just wanted to make sure that her claim on me was going to stay. We are fine." He explained to them. They just nodded still confused. Logan didn't seem to care as he sat down with me and comforted me, assuring me that I didn't hurt he really bad and that he was fine. After a few minutes of this we heard a gasp. I looked up to see Jean staring at my mates neck.

I look at his neck where I had just marked, it was still healing but you could see the mark mostly fully formed. It was two horns, the right one red and the left one blue, they had wings underneath them both pitch black. The right one smaller then the left. Above the horns there was a golden crown, decorated with a cursive 'Royals' in black. I stared at it then at Logan who was beaming while looking at my neck. I smiled at him and kissed him, letting my emotions run through our bond as I felt his run through as well. All traces of pain were gone now there was only happiness and a huge amount of pride.

"Princess Violet. We have or connation to get to." Jean reminded me. I smiled and nodded, I asked Logan if he was okay to get going.

"Of course I've been waiting for this sense you accepted me." He exclaims excitedly. We get the remaining few people we needed to go down and then walked into the woods. I make a satanic star and summon Soul as I usher Simon, August, Rachel, Jean, and Adam onto the symbol. Before I could cut my arm Logan had already cut his.

"You are never going to harm yourself to get down there ever again princess." I opened my mouth to reply but was cut off when I realized we were already in hell. I glared at my mate then looked at August and Rachel. They had never been down here before, they looked around with awe. August stayed close to Jean and Adam along with Simon. Rachel walked behind us. I grabbed Logan's hand, only now realizing that something had changed here. Demons and hellhounds now bowed to me and Logan even before we passed them.

"They can sense you. You are to be crowned Queen and King in a few hours after all. Both of your auras are extremely strong down here." A familiar voice sounded. I spun around and smiled brightly at Dean who trotted up to me. I looked down at him then, glared slightly.

"I told you this time when I come down that you don't have to be in that form."

"Sorry, I just thought that with new people here you'd want me shifted." He gave be a wolfie grin. I shook my head and he rolled his eyes. He shifted into his demon form. He was tall with dark brown hair and bright orange eyes. He was attractive, you couldn't deny it. He was a tight shirt that showed off his strength and had an Alpha's arura around him. He bowed to me and Logan then looked back at Simon, August, and Rachel.