"𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝗼𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠"

Start from the beginning

Actually being late wasn't that bad. If I'm late I won't have time to meet the cast aka Joshua.

Ugh I can't do that! I'm just gonna go and let the future decide.

I say bye to my mom and give her a hug. I take my purse,my phone and my car keys.

I turn on my car and start driving.

✈︎𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑜
𝙹𝚘𝚊𝚑𝚞𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I was feeling my hands getting sweaty, my heart was beating fast and i felt dizzy. How am i going to tell her this? If i do she'll probably hate Tate forever.

But she'll also hate me. Is this what people feel after cheating? Wait. I didn't cheat. Tate was the one that kissed me and I didn't kiss back.

Ugh! The fact that i have go tell her about Tate and me leaving to film is making me sick.

"But what if i didn't tell her?" I mumble. "What if I just break up with her without telling the reason? She'll hate me but she'll hate me even more knowing that my lips were on Tate's.

If I break up with her we'll never see each other again. I'm pretty sure she'll make sure of that.
"And we have a plan" i say sitting up from my bed.

It's not going to be easy but I cannot break her heart the worst way.

✈︎𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾.
𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I take a deep breath and open the big white door in front of me. "Here goes nothing" i say under my breath. When i open the door i hear music from a good distance. I heard people talking and laughing. The music wasn't really loud because I could still hear the people talking.

I follow the music and the voices "were just waiting for two more people" i hear as i stood in front of the door the sounds were coming from.
"One" a girl with really curly hair said looking at me. I look around and see Olivia and Sofia. I smile at them.

"Hi. I'm Adalynn" i say. I walk inside the room and sit next to Sofia. "Welcome Adalynn, were just waiting for one more person and we can start.

The entire room was white and red and they had a huge poster of each high school musical movie.
I saw the director talking to a black haired boy with blue eyes. He had a charming smile and looked really nice. He was wearing a black shirt and some jeans. Next to him was the girl with curly hair. Her hair looked so cute and well cared.

She was wearing a white t-shirt with a colored cropped jacket. She had really good style.

I was about to look a the the person next to her when i heard a familiar voice. Sofia taps my shoulder and signs me to look at the door.

"I'm sorry I'm late, LA traffic is horrible." The voice said. I look at the door and Immediately regret it.

My heart skipped a beat looking at the now curly haired boy. He was wearing a hoodie and jeans. Typical him.

I watched him looking around the room, he looked at every single person in this room smiling but when he saw me his smile turned into a shocked reaction. Honestly I didn't think he'd recognize me. The last time he saw me i had short hair and i was a complete loser. I look around and there is only one freaking chair left and it is the one in front to mine.

He looks around and sees the chair the he looks behind me. There are other tables behind me with two chairs in each. "It's okay Joshua, sit down please. The director said pointing at the chair in front of me. "Stop looking, you look desperate" Sofia said and I looked at her "what? Gina's words not mine" she said defending herself.

I roll my eyes and try not to look to the person in front of me "we are going to do the boring 5 minute get to know each other thing because I'm boring and we decided to give valentine day vacation so we're going to be in Utah for 10 day and the you guys are back home for a few days and then back to Utah" the director said as he walked to a huge timer.

He said to sit in a random table behind us and talk to the person in front of us. After the timer goes off the person on the left side of the table moved and after that the right ones move.

Well that is going to be interesting. I sit in a seat on the right and Olivia sits in front of me. "Five minutes start now"

"So are you going to talk to him" She asked "oh hell no" I whisper yell "you know he's three persons behind right?" She said and i looked behind her. "I mean he broke up with me with no reason and I'm still not over him soo... i can pretend I'm still mad and not say anything" i tell her.

"You do-" she started "time up! Switch" i wave To Olivia and she just rolls her eyes. Next was the girl with really curly hair. She lives to sing and from what i got she seems like a really person to talk to "it was so nice meeting you Renee"
Her last name is so short and adorable so she let me call her Renee.

The there was the boy with blue eyes. His name was matt and let me tell you one thing he sounds like one of those Disney prices. I learned that he has a girlfriend and he loves being around friends.
"This is so cool! We're going to be siblings" i said "yeah it is. We could actually be siblings" he said "we never know"

After matt was a boy with red hair. He was playing big red. He was funny and he lives to play video games. We talked about so many games which made the time go really fast "next"

It was joshua's turn. He sat on the chair and we just looked at each other. I felt tears forming. My heart was pounding fast. I just couldn't "i can't do this.i need some fresh air " i said and ran outside.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁

Common sense is coming out April 17th sjjdjdjdjdjd
I can't-