03.

|CHAPTER 3|
PARTY POOPER

-

"WOOO!!!" Natalia cheered, dancing to the music, The girls danced, with Angel flapping her wings, Hank on the chandelier, while Alex and Sean were hitting Darwin's back. Everyone was having a great time, before a female voice caught their attention.

"What are you doing?!?" They were welcomed by a woman in a beige coat with Charles and Erik by her side.

Everyone stopped what they were doing.

Raven smiled. "Are you a new recruit?" She asked, pointing at the woman.

"No. I'm Moira MacTaggert." Moira said, with her face looking unphased.

"Who destroyed the statue?" Moira asked, pointing at the statue, that was now in pieces.

"It was Alex." Hank blurted out, as Alex glared at him.

"I did too." Natalia said, with her hands behind her back. Alex gave her a warm smile before looking back at Charles and Erik.

"No Havok! We have to call him, Havok! That's his name now." Raven stated.

Moira, Charles and Erik looked confused, before Raven stepped in front of them with a large smile.

"And we were thinking, you should be Professor X and you should be Magneto." Raven pointed at both Erik and Charles.

"I expect more from you." Charles walked away with Moira and Erik as Raven's smile fell into a hurt expression.

" Charles walked away with Moira and Erik as Raven's smile fell into a hurt expression

"Jesus, man you are killing me." Darwin exclaimed.

"Don't beat yourself up, we got a lot of spare time." Alex replied.

The rest of them were just having a conversation at the couch area, when some assholes came up to the window.

"Oh, I didn't know the circus was in town!" The random agent taunted.

"Hey come on honey, give us a little, uh...whip! whip! whip! whip! whip!" The agent said, making odd flapping noises. Angel glared at the agent, almost tiredly.

"No? Come on, let's see the foot. There it is, come on Bigfoot. That's also a no? What about Supergirl?" He continued taunting. Natalia was almost getting fed up with the rude comments and wanted to break the window one more time.

Nina scoffed, as her eyes turned pitch black one again. The other agent soon punched the one that was taunting them, as they both started charging each other.

Hank slid the curtains closed as he looked at Nina, looking as if he was hiding a large laugh. Angel chuckled a bit, covering her mouth.

"No one talks to my friends like that." Nina said, with her hands on her waist.