𝙿𝚁𝚄𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰

"Kesesesese, I'm so awesome." Vati I rants to himself in the mirror. "I'm amazing too Vati!" I said striking a pose. He did his laugh and picked me up "Your just like your old man." He said ticking my stomach.
"I-I'm not ticklish, I'm to amazing to be  ticklish!" I yelled trying to contain my laughs. "If you say so my amazing daughter." Vati said placing me down. "Now let's meet up with the awesome uncle Tomato lord and french fry." He yelled at me I did the same "Yeah! Amazing uncle tomato weed and can't-keep-it-in-his-pants-guy." I yelled.

His purple eyes widened at the nicknames but Vati smirked "I see uncle Pineapple is teaching you well." He said walking out the door with gilbird on his head. "Come (d/g) were going on an adventure." I shook my dogs head he woke up pounced out the door. A grin made its way to my (s/c) face.

When we arrived before Vati even touched the door it flung open with Vati's friends with Lovino and Matthew smirking in our faces. "So let's pull a prank on other countries!" Uncle France said rubbing his hands together like he was plotting something. "But you bastard we are only kids!" Lovino pointed out Matthew nodded holding his stuff bear.

"Then you should stay home and have an adventure around here no?" French snack ask us with a smile showing his white teeth "(y/n) is in charge because she is the older most amazing one!" Vati yelled proudly pointing at me. "Not fair I'm the most bravest!" Lovino snapped at my albino Vati. "But Matthieu is the most responsible." French fry hair insisted. "H-how about all of us will be in charge?" Matthew spoke up a bit.

"Problem solved now byeee." Spanish booty called out while running away with Vati and french booty. "Well let's explore the garden and look for a way to entertain ourselves." Matthew suggested hugging his polar bear tightly "yeah and then burn the house down!" I cheered Lovino scoffed and murmured "Stupid potato bastard offspring." I giggled and held on to Matthew's hand. To the garden we go!