Chapter 21: Vietnam

Comenzar desde el principio

Emma handed Brody another fish.

"Nice! Only two more to go guys!" Emma cheered as she high fived Kitty.

Emma and Carrie manged to get two more.

"Ah! That's 6" Carrie squealed. "We're done. I'll grab the judge." Carrie told us.

"I got one! I got one! Wahoo hoo! Boy do I got one!" Devin told us.

"Nice!" I gave a thumbs up.

"Sweet. The throw it on the pile. Dude the more the merrier." Geoff said as I nodded.

"You know this super team alliance thing worked out pretty well. Shoud we make it permanent?" Kitty suggested.

"Sure." Devin said.

"We're in." Brody grinned.

"I don't see why not." I added.

"Great." Kitty beamed.

"Right this way sir. We have a whole mess of catfish to count." Carrie said bringing over the judge.

Carrie them gasped.

"Our fish!" Carrie said in shock.

"Yep. I caught the big one." Devin stated.

"Dude? Did you put a crocodile in our boat?" Brody asked.

"No. Did I?" Devin pondered.

"Ugh! What is wrong with you?! How did you not see that?! You can't tell the difference between a crocodile and a fish?!" Courtney glared.

"You see. We had 6 catfish. Maybe you'd take our word for it?" Carrie asked nicely as the gudge glared and shook his head.

"Ugh! We'll have to start all over again!" Carrie complained.

"It's not over yet! Stay right there judge guy!" Brody pointed.

Brody picked up the aligator and started wrestling it. He managed to get the gator to spit out the 6 catfish.

"Count em up. 6 catfish."

The judge handed him the tip.

"Sweet." Brody grinned as we all cheered.

"It's an all in. Get lost and found underground." Brody read.

Don's POV

"For this all-in teams must take taxis to these wartime tunnels. Somewhere down here they'll find a Don box with directions to the chill zone. But they'd better take care. The tunnels are riddled with traps, dead ends, and more than a few spiders."

Aaron's POV

We went off cheering about our lead.

+

We eventually arrived at the underground tunnels. We all took moment to examine it.

"Looks kinda creepy." Geoff stated.

"Let's get this over with quick." Kitty told us as we ran in cheering.

Our cheering quickly came to a stop when we noticed that there was more than one path.

"Uh oh." Emma stated.

"Well.... good luck everyone." Carrie wished.

"Wait? What's our super team plan?" Brody asked.

"What? But we're not-" Devin started.

"Now that the fishing challenge is over, we kinda have to-" Emma started but was interrupted.

"Split up and who ever finds the Don box makes a signal. Like..." Geoff said and started making this weird noise that sounded like a rooster.

"Yeah. Nice thinking bro." Brody followed." Go super team!"

"But-" Kitty started.

"Come on." Emma grabbed Kitty's arm.

Me and Courtney shurgged and walked off. We started exploring the tunnel.

"Okay. Here's the plan. If we find the Don we don't give the signal and we leave. If they signal us we'll just follow the sound." Courtney stated.

"I don't know. Isn't that kinda... wrong?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We have to do what we have to do. And besides, the others probably plan on doing the same." Courtney explained.

I heavily sighed and followed her. We first found a dead end with the way we headed. We then went back and set off a trap with arrows, which almost hit us.... almost.

We then heard someone screaming.

"Okay, is it just me or did that sound like-" I started.

"Emma? Yes. Yes it did. Should we-"

"We could-"

"I guess." Courtney shurgged.

We managed to find them. Brody managed to pull Emma out of the cliff she almost fell into.

"Oh! Thank you. Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!" Emma thanked in relief.

"Of course dude. Anything for the super team." Brody smiled.

"You're right. Super team to the end." Emma stated.

"So you guys are Okay?" Courtney checked.

"I think so." Kitty answered.

We noticed a wall shaped like Brody and Geoff.

"Did you guys bust through that wall?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, how'd you guess?" Brody asked.

"Maybe because it's shaped just like you." Courtney answered with slight disgust.

We then heard Devin voice imitating the signal that Geoff and Brody demonstrated earlier.

"The signal. They found the Don box." Geoff grinned.

"Then let's go!" Courtney exclaimed.

We joined Carrie and Devin at the Don box and we all picked up a tip.

"It's a map to the chill zone!" Geoff cheered." Let's do this super team."

We all ran out of the tunnel. We managed to out run the rest of our alliance. That sounds really weird not that I think about it.

"Complex Strategist you're in forth place." Don told us.

"Nice!" We high fived.

The sisters arrived in 5th and the Best friends came 6th. The surfer dudes arrived and were eliminated.

So much for our alliance advantage...

"But if any of our super team members win, we'll still get a cut of the million, right?" Geoff asked.

"Uhhhh....." we started and then ran off.

An: Finally I was consistent! But yes here's the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.