Chapter One

It was a beautiful spring morning at UA high school. Deku walked into class 1a and noticed his friend Todoroki was absent for the 3rd day in a row. Deku started to get concerned. For some odd reason whenever Todoroki was gone school went by slower.
     At lunch Deku walked into the cafeteria and bumped into Uraraka. "Hey Deku,do you wanna go to the carnival with me and Iida." she said. "Hi Uraraka. I might come. Are you worried about Todoroki?" "Not really, he probably just has the flu or something. Me and Iida are probably gonna get him a gift to help him feel better." "That's a good idea!"
     During lunch the students were allowed to leave the campus just as long as they were back before their class started. There was 45 minutes left of class. Deku decided he had enough time to walk over to the local pharmacy and buy Todoroki something. He walked inside and saw a giant teddy bear. It was white which was Todoroki's favorite color. He checked the price. It was 35 dollars. He had 40 dollars. Deku bought the teddy bear and used the other 5 dollars to buy some candy bars for Todoroki.
     Deku walked back to school. He went to his dorm room and set the stuff down. Deku went back to school.