7/10

What is this feeling? This terrible thing that keeps hurting my chest. You shook your head, feeling frustrated. Jeez, this is why I hate being sad for no reason! You slap your cheeks and shook your head once more. You make a fist, having that confidence boost. I wonder what Suna is doing right now. You looked around and suddenly not too far from yourself was Sunakawa himself.

"Hey, Suna! Are you meeting up with Takeo?" you ask, waving your hand with a bright smile. The needle that was poking in your heart went away as soon as you walk closer to Sunakawa. You couldn't understand why it didn't hurt anymore but you smiled, shaking the feeling off.

"Oh.." his voice trails off as if he was thinking about something but continues to nod.

"Is something wrong?" you tilt your head.

"No, I just got a call that he will be busy today." Suna looks at you for a moment, still having your head tilt.

"Are you in a sad mood?" you ask, straightforwardly. You used both of your fingers and gesture a smile. "Smile, smile!"

Sunakawa smiles. "Hey, do you want to go somewhere?"

You smile back, "Sure! I was in a bad mood actually! No joke! And the fact we met here was just a coincidence too!" You wondered why you kept on trying to push that idea to him even if it was true. You felt your blush coming in as your heart quicken a bit. You were feeling a bit unsteady.

Sunakawa frowns based on your bad mood, "What happened?"

"Oh. I was just feeling sad all of a sudden. Don't you hate that kind of thing? And you don't know why?" You shrugged, waving it off. "I'm fine though. As soon as I saw you, I began to feel a little happy again. I wonder why."

"I wonder why too." Sunakawa agreeing. The male had felt a little down when he received the text from Takeo, unable to hang out today. He felt a little lonely since Takeo was busy with Yamato. He was also thinking about what you were doing and there you were, shyly walking in front of him, smiling nervously.

"Humans' emotions are weird huh?" you laughed. "So where are we going?"

"Anywhere." Sunakawa looks at you and smiles, thinking the words he was unable to say, As long as it was with you.

You looked at Sunakawa with doubt in your eyes. It's not what I think is, right...?