5/10

The group was eating out. You and Sunakawa were sitting right next to each other. Sunakawa didn't feel like eating today. He didn't want to ruin the mood and only came with his best friend but he wasn't just into it today. After paying, you sat down next to Sunakawa, placing the drink on the table. You then placed your tray on the table and look at Sunakawa, raising your eyebrow.

"You okay, Suna?" You waited for an answer but there were no words coming out of the male's lips. You raised your other brow and smile and gave him your fries. "You should eat."

"No thanks, [Last Name]-san." he smiles, "You can eat. Don't worry about me."

You didn't look convinced. Suna starts to take his water, looking at it as if it was enough. You grab your drink and gently tap his cup, smiling.

"Suna, you aren't eating?" Takeo asks.

"N-"

"No, he's sharing with me." You smile, covering up for Sunakawa. "He forgot his money so he's mooching off from me. Haha."

You look at Sunakawa, holding out your fries to eat. You nudge him to speak.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry, [Last Name]-san." Sunakawa said.

"If you don't want to eat, you don't have to. But if you want to talk, I'm always an earful," you said. Sunakawa looks at you, about to say something but you stop him. "Bon appetite!"

"Thank you." he softly mutters.