4/10

"Hey, hey [Last Name]. Are you dating Sunakawa? The two of you seem close." your friend asks. Yamato turns around to hear the conversation, wanting to jump in.

"Eh? What are you talking about? Suna and I are friends." you raised a brow, crossing your arms. "You saw me and Suna. We aren't that close."

"Thank goodness. I thought you liked him." You look at your friend confused. You smile, shaking your head.

"He's just a friend. I mean I know he's attractive but I don't see him that way. Can't a girl be friends with another guy?" you laughed.

"I got you now. Sorry for the misunderstanding." Your friend laughs. Yamato walks up to you, asking if the two of you can talk alone.

"[Name]-chan, you don't like Sunakawa-kun?"

"Nope." you flash a peace sign. "My heart doesn't flutter for him. Besides I'm not looking for a relationship anyway. Hehe."

"I see. I know [Name]-chan isn't looking for a relationship at the moment so when you do like someone, tell me! Okay?" Yamato asks. "I want to help you!"

"Thanks, Rinko!" you said, hugging her, thinking that she was cute for a moment. You thought about Sunakawa for a second but shook your head. It's fine like this. You got warm friends, a happy family. What else do you need more?

Maybe soon you'll find your answer.