Chapter 4

(Couple weeks later)

Can P.O.V

Can sitting at his desk in his bedroom, doing his homework. "Can! Your friend, Tin is here!" Can's mom yelled. Can scoffed and before he walked downstairs. Tin opened his door and walk into his room and closed the door. "What are you doing here, P'Tin?" Can asked, "Did you forget we have a lunch date today, Cantaloupe?" Tin sat down on Can's bed. "I did and last time I checked. We. Aren't. Dating. You're just my bodyguard, don't you remember? Also stop calling Cantaloupe!" Can scowls.

"I remembered. I also remembered that N'Third told you to get along with me? Or do you have memory loss?" Tin smirks. Can glares "Stupid P'Third! Hiring a bodyguard to protect me. I can obviously take care of myself. I don't need you, an Alpha who's rich and a part of the Mafia"

"Hmm, whatever you say. Now, can we leave? I already have revelations" Tin checked his watch. Can sighed, "Fine! I'll get ready" he went to his closet, grabbed his clothes and walking to his bathroom, slamming the door behind him. Tin snorts at Can's childish attitude, as he's waiting for Can to get ready, he checked his phone.

Can opened his bathroom door and walk to his desk and grabbed his phone.

Tin whistled at what Can is wearing, "Cute" he smirks

Tin whistled at what Can is wearing, "Cute" he smirks. Can rolls his eyes, "Let's go before I lose my appetite" Tin snorts and walk out of Can's room along with Can and they went to lunch together. 

(Couple hours later)

Can walk into his house and walk upstairs to his bedroom and laid on his bed, groaning. 'Stupid P'Tin. Stupid P'Third and P'Knock for hiring mafia people to protect us' he thought.

(Flashback)

At an expensive restaurant, in a private room.

Kongpop, Tin, Pha, Forth, Ming, and  Ae sat down on the couch, across from Third, Knock, Khai, and Korn. "What did you need to talk about?" Kongpop asked, sipping his wine. "We're actually waiting for one more person" Third said.

"One person? Who?" Ming asked.

"Me"

Everyone turned to see, who was the one who said 'Me' and saw it was Can.

Can sat down as well on one of the chairs. "What did you want to talk about, N'Can?" Knock asked. "You can dropped the act. I want to know why you hired Khun Kongpop, the mafia leader and his gang to be our 'bodyguards' to protect us" Can said. "Mafia? What are you talking about? They aren't apart of the mafia" Third said, nervously. Can give everyone a 'I don't believe you' look.

Knock sighed, "When did you find out that they're apart of the mafia?" Can snorts, "When they arrived to the academy. They're no way, a bunch of old men applied to the academy to learn. So when P'Pharm told me and our friends about his boyfriend. I looked him and found something interesting. The people who you hired is friends with Khun Dean who's 40 years old.

So I was thinking, why are there guys who's probably around 30 to 40ish years old at T-Uni. So I asked a friend if he knows them *Can pointed at the gang* and surprisingly, his lover did. That's how I knew and also my guts was telling me, they're bad news which they are" 

Third sighed, "The reason why we asked them to protect you and our friends, is because bad people are after you." Can tsk, "I get our friends but why me? I can take care of myself. You already know about my past, P'Third and P'Knock. You know I can take care of myself."

Knock said, "We know you can take care of yourself but we also know your mom doesn't like you getting into fights. So that's why we asked P'Korn's old ex-gang to protect you and our friends" Third pleaded, "So can you get along with them until they're less bad guys after you and our friends" Can frowned, "Fine but doesn't mean I'll make it easy on them" Knock and Third groaned."I'm guessing that P'Beam and I are the only knows about this?" Can asked.

"N'Beam knows as well?" Knock and Third asked.

"He's the ex-lover of Khun Forth"

"What?!" Third and Knock turned to Forth, surprisingly.

"So, you find your mate finally. What, has it been 3 years since you lost him?" Khai snorted. Forth shoot him a glare. Third hit his fiance on the arm, "You knew?!" Khai rubbed his arm that his lover hit him, "Babe, I was apart of the gang. Of course I knew. I know what's going on with the mafia. P'Kong keeps Korn, me, and our old ex-members what's going on. We help when there's trouble." Korn agreed. Knock and Third hit (Again) their lovers on the arm who rubbed the place they hit.

"Can you stop hitting me?" Korn and Khai asked. "Until you stop keeping secrets from us!" Third and Knock glares. "Uh Uh, fine. We promised to tell you everything!" Khai and Korn said.

"Good!" Knock and Third said. Can sighed as he got up and was about to leave, "Also I know that P'Pond and P'Bright are apart of the gang as well" he slammed the door behind him.

(End of the flashback)

"P'Can!"

Can turned to see his sister, jump on his bed. "How was your date with, P'Tin?" Lemon asked, "Hmm, it was alright" Can said, playing games on his phone. "Ehhh P! There's more to than alright!" Lemon whines.

Can rolls his eyes then he heard a ping on his phone and went to check his phone, "Look I have to go, N'Ley. I'll see you later. Don't give mom trouble, okay?" Lemon nodded, Can ruffled his sister's hair and left his house. Lemon pouted as she left her brother's room.

(Couple weeks later)

Can went to meet his friends at Blue Sky Cafe. Can opened the door, as he walked in. Can saw his friends, waving at him and walk over to them and sat down. Around the table, there are Pharm, Team, Kao, Knock, Third, Type, Pete, Yo, Beam, Kit, Tee, Arthit, and Farm meeting up with each other. Sun came over and served their drinks and sat down and talk with them.

"So, I heard you have a boyfriend N'Pharm, and you too, N'Team" Sun said.

Pharm and Team nodded.

"Who is it?" Kao and Type asked.

"P'Dean"

"P'Win"

"Really? An old man?" Third asked.

"Uh, P. You are engaged to an old man as well" Pharm deadpanned. "Well I uh....whatever" Third humphed. Everyone around the table, snickered, or giggled, or snorted.

(Couple hours later)

Phew! Another chapter done! Whoo! Hope you like it!