..

Quiet voices drifted into my ears but I couldn't make out the words. My body felt numb and it was difficult but after a few tries I pried my eyes open only to wince in pain when the blinding light assaulted my eyes. 

A small groan left my lips as I brought my hand up to cover my eyes. Suddenly I felt a gentle pair of hands on me. I squinted my eyes and saw Melinda standing above me, smiling tenderly down at me. 

"W-what?" I croaked out, unable to speak properly. Melinda said nothing as she handed me a small, paper cup of water that I greedily gulped down. 

Once my throat has regained some moisture I pushed myself into a sitting position, looking around and realizing that I was in my bed.

I looked up at Melinda when a large hand rested on my shoulder. Pleasurable sparks shot down my arm, causing my heart to beat rapidly. My head snapped up and my eyes connected with a pair of beautifully blue eyes. 

My breath stopped and all sorts of new feelings flooded into my body. I could do nothing but stare at Xavier as the memories of what happened came back to me. 

I quickly broke eye contact and rolled away from Xavier, wrapping my arms around my torso. I felt tears immediately fill my eyes as I thought about what had been done. 

Xavier had marked me. Without my permission. 

Correction. Xaviers wolf had marked me without my permission. 

"Carly I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean to do it, my wolf had control and he wouldn't give it back. I don't know why, I don't understand. I'm sorry." 

Xaviers voice was so broken and sad that it caused more tears to roll down my cheeks. I hadn't noticed but Melinda had left the room, giving us some privacy. 

As soon as I heard a small cry from Xavier I immediately rolled over and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down onto my chest, unable to resist the bond that Xaviers wolf had forced upon us. 

I soothed him and ran my hands through his hair as he silently cried on my chest. I knew that I should be angry with him at the moment but I couldn't force myself to be, not with the way I was feeling. 

"I'm not mad at you Xavier. I know that you had no control over what happened but I just don't .. understand." I whispered as soon as he had stopped crying. 

Xavier raised hid head to look at me and it broke my heart when I saw the tear tracks running down his face. With these new feelings clouding my judgment I couldn't feel anything but an aching need to touch Xavier. 

I gently grasped his handsome face in my hands and pulled him forward, planting my lips right on his. The kiss was gentle but like nothing I had ever felt before. With Mason I had felt the attraction and pull but I had never felt anything like this, seeing as he had never marked me. 

 As we broke apart I rested my for head against his, breathing heavily and looking into his icy eyes. We simply stared at each other for what felt like forever before Xavier gently pulled away from me. He ran a hand through his dark hair, sighing. 

"I never meant to get you into this mess Carly. What happened wasn't right and I will forever regret marking you against your will but its done now and there is no changing it so we have to deal with it." Xaviers alpha face was on but I knew that he was still hurting. 

I reached over and took his large hand in my own, nearly sighing as the pleasurable tingles spread, causing him to look at me.

"I know that it wasn't meant to happen and if you had been in your right mind it never would have but maybe .. maybe this is a good thing." I ended in a whisper, head down, cheeks burning. 

Xavier was silent for a moment before he gently cupped my chin, tilting it upwards to look at him. He stared at me for some time, eyes roaming my face, and it was as if he was seeing me for the first time, in  a new light. 

"Do you really think so?" Xavier finally asked, breaking the silence. I gulped before nodding my head. 

"I do. Were both .. neither of us have mates, not really at least, you need a luna and I know that maybe I'm not quite right for the job but Ill try my hardest. I mean at least this way neither of us will go mateless.." My nervous explanation came out quickly and quietly. 

"Your right. This is a good thing. Even though this didn't happen in the way that I would have liked I don't regret it and given the chance I wouldn't change a thing." Xavier told me truthfully. 

A small smile tilted my lips upwards as I looked at Xavier, my mate. 

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! Here is the new chapter, what do you think? Anyways hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading! 

- Katelynn (: