🏰 ep.6 🏰

Small note:
Please go back and read episode 2, I accidentally forgot to post it before the other ones.
_______________________________________

Taehyung P.O.V

"Jungkook! Wake up please!!" I unknowingly start sobbing, and not those pretty crys you see in movies. It was full on. I dont know when I started getting feelings for him, but I do know I have them. Maybe it's his adorable bunny smile or his cheery personality. I honestly admire the small male, after everything he's been through. His father abandoning him, the head maid abusing him, and whoever did this. But after all this he still manages to put others first, he stays just as kind and selfless as before.

"Soekjin! Where the hell are you?!" I yell once more. He is always here, so why the heck is he not this one very important time? Suddenly Jin opens the door, a stupidly big smile on his face. "J-jin please help me..." I stutter out unintentionally. He gasps, "Oh my gosh! Kookie, what happened to him?" He runs over to our side.

"I-I don't k-know, I followed a trail of b-blood to the roof a-and he was t-there." Jin nods, "I'm sure he will be alright. Now could you please leave and let me do my job?" I shake my head, "I'm not leaving him again! Last time I did, he ended up like this!" I protested. Jin frowned, "Taehyung please...it'll be for your own good. I'm here, nothing will happen to him." Jin assured.

I just sigh and nod at this, Jin is right, and I know that much. But that doesn't mean I don't want to stay here, stay with my banished prince.

I slowly get up and leave the room. I dont go far and stay right outside the room. No one is going in without me knowing about it. I hear louder footsteps going down the hall, which caught my attention. It suprised me that this unknown person in only Jimin.

"Tae! Is Jungkook okay? I heard what happened..." Jimin frowned. "H-he's not okay, I think he might die. If he hasn't already..." I started sobbing again at my own words.

🌹🌹🌹

Jimin P.O.V

Hearing Tae say that, that thing might die is probably the best news I've heard all day. His plan worked perfectly. Now I just need to comfort the prince and boom Tae's all mine. I just need to make sure that roach dies for sure. According to that man at least...

I pull Tae into a tight hug as he continues crying. Gosh can he just stop crying over that damn servant?
"Who would do something like that to Him Jimin?! H-he didnt deserve it...he's so innocent." Taehyung cried. It was me you fool! And he isnt innocent...I know it. But of course I cant say this out loud.

"I dont know TaeTae. We'll find them eventually though, dont worry!"

"I hope so...I'm gonna get them thrown out of the kingdom! No...I'm going to make them go through the same pain he's going through, then kill the horrid being." The prince says with rage. Taehyung you really are the fool...cant you see the stupid thing is like a parasite? Like the rest of your old 'lovers'. They just want your position, your money, your power.

"We'll find them, and the roa- bunny will be fine." Dangit, I need to watch my mouth. "Bunny? When did you start calling him that?" Taehyung questions. "Just now...I mean you cant deny he looks like one," I chuckled nervously. Tae laughs with me, but you can tell its forced. "He does very much look like one..."

I was about to speak up, but then the doctor, I dont know the name of, exited the room. He completely ignores me and turns to Taehyung,
"I'm sorry sir..."

_______________________________________

Yes this cliffhanger, I'm evil!
Haha just kidding, I'll try to get the next episode up today as well.

Sorry for any mistakes and stay tuned, :) 💜💜