🌠 Chapter Four 🌠

Recap:

"Next time..." You echoed those words he last spoke. A smile crept onto your face, a giggle left your throat, and soon you full on celebrated.

A next time, there'd be.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

After following Kakashi's suggestion of washing up, you dressed up nicely to go see Sasuke and the rest of his new squad. It felt dirty to go see your young friend after doing such nasty actions, but you couldn't just leave him hanging. The time was three, so chances are, they would probably start getting to know their senseis by now.

You left your building with your phone in hand, posting something on snapchat with the caption, 'off to see sasu baby with his new team xoxo lol he's gonna kill me'. You giggled at your own humor, putting it in your pocket (or bag if you're wearing a skirt or dress), and made your way to the academy.

~Kakashi's Point of View~

I left Y/N's apartment and walked along the street, scrolling through instagram. I wasn't ready to spend time with teens, right at the moment. It'd be so boring.. Comparing that to the experience I just had? Gross.

I wasn't really a fan of teens, they scare me.

It was then that I went on Wattpad to look for Icha Icha, a /great/ reader insert that you should definitely read. It was my favorite thing on the face of this earth.

As I walked, I felt myself get progressively more riled up... Maybe it's best that I don't read it on my way to see a bunch of kids? Nah, I don't care.

Damn, Y/N was hot. For the first time she's ever done something like that, she was definitely by-far the most amazing cock sucker Ive ever met. Saying that after I've hooked up with literal sex workers? Y/N was special.

I was actually planning on only hitting it and going. But something in me, told me I should stay. Walking into Y/N's apartment, the first thing that caught my eye were the lack of family pictures. Not everybody is entitled to put up pictures of their family... But it struck me as.. odd, per say?

The scent of her apartment was very cinnamon-y. It caught my attention that it wasn't very heavy, rather, the perfect amount.

I still don't understand what was so intriguing about that girl, anyway. She seemed so basic and one minded, and compared to all the other people I've slept with, she was so... plain? It felt rude to say, but I knew it was true.

Enough thinking about a fuck and go, Kakashi.. You have kids to go meet.

~You~

I finally made it to the academy, walking in and finding Sasuke with three other kids in a room, seemingly waiting for their sensei.

"Sasu!" You smiled, opening the door. His face turned red, and he stuffed his face in his hands with a groan.

"Why the fuck are you here, Y/N??" He whined, glaring you down.

"Is that your sister?" A blonde girl who sat next to him asked, looking at him then to you.

"Yes." You answered for him. "I just wanted to see if you guys were still here! Sucks that you are. Mind if I wait with you?"

"Not at all!" A blonde boy perked up, giving you a smile. You already knew who this was.

"Naruto! You're looking sweet these days. Is that the twin you were telling me about the other day?" You smiled, hugging the teen in your arms. He nodded.

"Meet Muiyana! She's a bit shy, it's soooo annoying!" He whined, making Muiyana and Sakura hit him over the head at the same time.

"Don't say that about your own sister! That's not nice!! Right, Sasuke?" Sakura smiled, making him roll his eyes and cross his arms over his chest.

"It's fine, Sakura. He'll get it once we get home." Muiyana smirked, making Naruto shutter.

"Anyway, where's your sensei, kiddos?" You asked, letting go of Naruto to ruffle his hair and sit down with them.

"Late. I thought it was obvious." Sasuke answered, narrowing his eyes at you as he was very clearly annoyed that you decided to come wait with them.

You nodded slowly, looking around the room. It was obviously their classroom, but they were waiting for what seemed like probably forever. You would have assumed that these senseis would be on point with time, don't you think? They are very important to the development of kids in the leaf.

You pulled out your phone to go on instagram while the kids bickered and Sasuke watched your phone. You went to text Kakashi.

you: bruh this freaking sensei that my friends' friends are waiting for is so bad why is it so late
seen 4:36pm

kakashisensei: lmfao ikr people who are late are so annoying man

seen 4:37pm

Hmm, seems like he agrees.

"I'll wait outside for you guys-"

"No! Stay!" Sasuke whined, pulling your arm. He coughed and shook his head. "I mean, yeah, fine, leave. Like I care."

"Aww, you're such a BABY!!!" You giggled, hugging his duckbutt self.

Naruto, Muiyana, and Sakura looked at him like they'd just seen an alien. "Oh my gosh," Muiyana smirked, before giggling madly. "You're soft to other people, too?"

"What! Sasuke, you're soft to that girl?" Sakura gave Muiyana a look, and looked back at Sasuke.

"No!"

You shook your head with a chuckle, turning to go to the door before you were met with a chest to yours. You apologized quickly, looking up at the culprit.

"Oh my god."

"Oh my god."

"Why are you here!" You yelled, your heart dropping and doing backflips at the same time.

"This is my team."

Oh

My

God.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
sorry this chapter is a bit shorter than it should be ! i had an idea for it just not how to execute it (╹◡╹)see you guys next saturday !

ありがと+ さよなら !