I'm sure he doesn't know about my parents' death, and it's for sure better that way.

"N-No", I stammered, "I'll be good changing in the bathroom! By the way, your breath smells!", I nervously slammed the bathroom door locking it.

His breath didn't smell. In fact, It had a faint cinnamon smell.

I changed to his hoodie.

It was so freaking tall. It reached past my knees, and the arms were way too long. It smells like him. Ah! No! Stop it ANNIE?!

At least I wouldn't have to go outside with a stained shirt.

I packed my dirty shirt in my bag. Slowly, I opened the door.

He wasn't there. I relief was plastered on my face as I headed towards the door.

Before I could twist the door handles, two big arms trapped me from my back.

"Grey looks good on you", he huskily placed his lips on the back of my neck.

"Your still here?", I nervously tried to free myself.

"Last time I checked", he licked my ear, "This is my room"

Seconds later he spun me and showered my neck with butterfly kisses.

No! What am I doing?!

Before I knew it my hand made contact with his face making it jerk to the side.

A slap echoed in the room making him freeze.

While he was in trance I bolted out of the room, eventually outside the house.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Twenty minutes of walking had passed. I shouldn't have ran. Now my ankle hurts like crap.

The dark streets gave me the creepiest chills.

The moon shadow of the trees looked as if it was reaching for my feet.

I heard a couple of rustling where heard. I'm sure they were chipmunks, but my wild imagination dominated my head.

"A few more minutes", I mumbled.

No one was on the street, not even a single car.

There was a street light coming from the only way to an alleyway which if I passed I'll be only five minutes away from my house.

This alleyway was usually where the big green trash bins were.

I'm fully aware that trash bins don't talk. That's what freaked me the most.

There were freaking noises and yelling coming from it.

One man was yelling higher than the other.

I crouched closer.

How the frick am I supposed to pass them?! What if the did something to me.

"Where are they?!", a man who had a clocked figure yelled. His back was to me.

"I'm sorry!", the other masked man begged for mercy, "I'll bring you the drugs later tomorrow"

The DRUGS?! I'm sure that the terrified man is one of the minor gangs.

The black-cloaked man whom I still didn't recognize. Not even his voice.

"I GAVE YOU MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME!?", he slammed the shorter man on the wall.

My breath became quicker and heavier. I know that villains, aka gangsters, deserve being punished, but somewhere there is a soft spot on my heart that I can't bear to watch people suffer.

I stayed hidden behind the wall, trying not to be seen. For the first time in my life, I thanked my short hight.

I heard rustling before the deep voice of the clocked man demanded, "You have till tomorrow night. If you don't give me what I need, my face will be the last thing you'll see.

I shivered. I can sense that man's dominance from here.

Look at the bright side. I'll be there tomorrow to arrest them both!

Wait!!! I can't!!! YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME! The thing is I can't contact the Secret Department of the Government. When they send me messages, They are the only ones who can send because they don't want someone to accidentally take my phone and text them into a false alarm.

I waited minutes just to make sure they both left. Looking through the alley, it was empty.

I was about to stand up when I felt hot strong minty breaths on my cheek.

"You should've breathed quietly, princess"

It was the man in the black hoodie.

Crap

___________________________________

Chapter Ten is done!

How was it?

Who is THAT dude?

Will he kidnap Annie or let her go?

This chapter has dramatic stuff!

Share and Comment!

Don't forget to vote!

Bye, my lovelies!! I love you all so much!!!! 💖💕💗

Thanks for reading my story!

This week shout out goes to...

*drum roll*

AnalogiesGoneAstray she is so cool and nice! If you want, go follow her and check her work!💞💓

AND

ItzLindsay SHE IS SO COOL TOO! Follow her if you want! ❤️😍

#Writer_Reader_for_Life