XV : Listen

A/N: A slight quirk; whisper of things from what Therese has to lurk into. It's not entirely the first to see two women have so much empowerment and desires for one another. You are loved.

Listen . . .

Therese opened her eyes as wide as possible, staring off at the unfamiliar cream-colored walls in the dim murky light. Everything within her line of sight spun until she gained focus. These weren't the usual walls she woke to each night from the middle, and the curtains didn't entirely mask the dark shadowy - crepuscular light that entered the bedroom. Nonetheless, it was only four-o'clock in the middle of the night.

The weight of the comforter on the bed was heavier, it draped differently around her shoulders and knees than the one at home. She wore no clothes. Between her legs felt tender, and haphazardly she ran a finger downward to find herself still wet from earlier. She wasn't anxious, she hazily knew where she was, but Therese was wholly incredulous that she could actually be where she wanted to be at that moment. Her bare soft body aroused from Carol's delicate flesh, whilst her breasts brushing against her skin as porcelain splashes, holding onto her by her ribs gently planting indicating-genuine kisses occasionally around Carol's sternum, upward to her collarbone. She noticed Carol's light groans and whimpers she made after those tingles the other woman was intentionally leading from.

Therese was then destined to lead herself off from on top of Carol's belly, slowly reaching for the hand that was only stroking from behind of her backbone as she flops herself carefully onto her side of the bed, shifting her weight toward Carol's.

Blinking a few times to gain focus, Therese did her best to wake herself, inhaling her surroundings as a last resort. Now there was truly familiarity of sweetness beneath the undertones of Philip Morris. And a slender arm draped across her hip felt equally familiar.

Carol.

Turning over, Therese shifted to face the dozing woman beside her. Carol serenely smiled in her sleep, one hand resting atop her pillow, the other under the covers and casually falling on Therese's bare hip. Therese could not resist watching Carol sleep and comfortably resting on her side in the middle of the bed. A blonde wave of hair covered part of her face, obscuring one eye and most of her cheek. The sound of her gentle snores, the wisps of her stray hairs that moved each time she took a breath, the rise and fall of her chest: it was all painfully soothing.

Therese moved herself closer to place her head on the same pillow. She maneuvered the hand that rested beside her face and drew her lips to Carol's static fingers. Therese could faintly make out her own scent upon them; a pleasant reminder of earlier. She languidly kissed each finger only to return her lips to Carol's index finger where Therese ever so slightly moved her head back and forth so that it traced along her lower lip. Whatever minuscule remnants of yesterday's application of ruby lipstick there were, they smeared across Carol's finger, resembling a paper cut on her fair skin. She stopped the tracing and coolly kissed Carol's index finger once more.

"If you keep that up - "

She was hardly disheveled for early in the morning, perhaps she had even awoke in the middle of the night to freshen up and then got back into bed. No, no one does that, Therese thought to herself, but with Carol, one should expect the unexpected. Therese beamed as soon as Carol opened her eyes. She leaned in to kiss the scarcely awake woman beside her, yet stopped a breath before they merged. "I love you." she confessed against her lips. It must have tickled Carol as her mouth twitched and the corners turned up into a smile. "I realize I didn't say it last night, but you should know."

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें