XI : A Moment For Two

A/N : The love that is brought within two people and whom that doesn't even have to be shown is already noticeable when you're around someone you loved for a very long brief of time.

A Moment for Two

Carol has always hated Mondays, well obviously variety of people hate the first day of the week. It was quite one of those days where the woman had to worry about bills, finances, work, especially having to write numerous letters for her job, anywho, for her boss at the furniture store and for party events. She knew that today was a day where she had to start fresh but without Therese around, it made her deeply sorrow of distress since the woman she loves isn't usually here with her. She wasn't used to this, especially when it was oh-so quiet in her apartment without Therese.

It was 11:23 p.m. and although, Carol notes that she knew that it was another day of hatred for Mondays but for today, she absolutely felt fond of it today since her loving daughter was coming over. She was glad to spend some quality time with Rindy on occasions and it made her feel like a mother again. The one she prospected to be. She was quite alarmed to hear from Harge since she obviously thought he was over her. I mean, I guess a man can't get over a woman he used to love, an independent woman in-fact who is long from away to be in love with a man since she is distant to have a lovely woman take care for her. Although, Carol was quite sorrow in distress about not having Therese keep her company which was a bit new to her. She felt blue that she hasn't heard from her angel. She was a bit crestfallen to realize that Therese wouldn't be there with she and Rindy for a short reunion. But Carol was still astonished to see the other girl she loved.

Carol was urgent to get papers, bills, and other things that were highly important straighten up since it was quite a clutter in her apartment from all of those damn newspapers, damn letters, and damn furniture moved around a bit. She quickly grasped dozens of paper in her hand as she tossed them into a drawer full of other bills and letters that didn't mean much to her.

The audacity of her lover made her feel potentially jittery at some point. At last, she knew that Therese was fine. She was completely positive about having those thoughts about her since she wasn't there to spend time with her nor the both of them. As soon as Carol got everything straighten up, she heard a car pull in from the building as she panted heavily, dabbing her forehead with her wrist as she made a position with her hips that was a sign of thorning in her own flesh.

She immediately plops herself onto the brown vintage textile fabric couch. She pulled out a magazine full of underlying advertisements that was meant to be called for, phone numbers with payments in the, events, especially luxurious hotels. Many things were quite pleasing to see since she felt amazed about some of those resorts but it couldn't hurt a bit if she actually stepped foot into a self-contained property.

From the meanwhile, there was an impartial audible knock on her front door which made her look straight away and swiftly get up from preventing herself from tripping a step since she had her heels on which occasionally she can cooperate with those inconvenient shoes that may which she despise. She hasted over to the door after pacing nervously, as she swivels the doorknob opening it with a glance which first made eye contact with her daughter then Harge. She felt Rindy's small body jump on her mother with excitement, with her miniature hands crawl up Carol's back along from her maneuvered dress she was wearing as the little girl shouted, "Mommy!" Carol caught her, lifting her with her grasp and weight along from her legs wrapped around her mother's hips.

"Oh hello, my darling girl!" Carol kissed the top of Rindy's forehead with a soft peck before turning to Harge afterwards. "I've missed you too much, snowflake."

"I missed you too, mommy." Rindy made her mother smile fervently, as Carol gave her one last kiss on her small rosy cheeks.

Harge, as pure usual looking dispassionate with those solemn expressions which was apart of him as he met eyes with Carol before leaving the apartment, taking one last glimpse at Rindy without breaking his gaze. "Where's shop girl?" Carol huffed out a exasperating breath of annoyance and ignorance without turning her head to Harge, keeping them on her daughter.