Under A Blood Moon

Start from the beginning

“Honey?Thank goodness I found you!! What happened here?” a female human asked me. The female appeared scared, worried, and slightly angered at the same time. I was aware that this human was blood related to the vessel I inhabited, and for that reason alone she was the perfect start. I walked closer to her without uttering so much as a word.

“Ph-Phoebe your sc-scaring me dear”, the human stuttered. I chuckled at her patheticness.

“It is time for your cleansing” I said and placed my hand on her shoulder. She screeched at my contact but it was cut off as her entire body disintegrated. I allowed my power to manifest itself. I could feel the crackling of the ground as it died and the panic of the birds as they attempt to fly away. I form an orb of my energy and aimed it at the sky. Instantly the sky opens and the stars and planets become more visible as the Ozone layer is destroyed.

Thumb thumb thumb thumb…my eyes immediately became wide opened as the thumbing of my heart increased. She had finally awakened, and now it was my job to stop her from destroying everything in her path. The destroyer of worlds lacked compassion of those that deserved forgiveness and an eternal life. I am the key to the gates of heaven, also referred to as the judger of souls. I could sense her aura from where I laid beneath the earths ground. She wasn’t far away from here and I needed to make my presence known quickly before I am left with nothing to judge. Iblasted of the ground and emerged from my underground slumber chamber I had created to keep myself intact throughout the years until she was awakened once again, and my services to the elders where needed. I looked at my surroundings to see that she indeed had already commenced the cleansing phase and everything within a 15 miles radius was black and lifeless. No trace of life ever previously existing left.Even after all of this time her beauty still amazed me. She was like a dark majestic creature that contrasted beautifully with the background of the stars in the sky. I shook my head to clear myself of such prohibited thoughts.

“What is the meaning of this?? You know you are not permitted to wipe all of the existence on this earth, only what is needed to be disposed of and no longer of use!!” I boomed angered that this being had no compassion or rationality what so ever. I heard her chuckle darkly before looking me straight in the eye with a smirk on her face.

“Exactly Jusgar, humans are no longer of use they have been given plenty of chances and unappreciated them. Those disgusting creatures deserve a permanent extinction” she responded with a cruel smile.

“That is where your wrong Chaos, it is my existence alone that proves that the humans are worth saving. For I would have no purpose If not one of them deserved forgiveness and an eternal life of peace.” I said.

“well then I guess you are no longer of use either, after all I am the destroyer of life and there is a reason why I have awoken once more, so let me put an end to your life and misery” she said right before she lashed at me. I was momentarily in shock, for we had never truly ever emerged ourselves in a battle. That moment of shock cost me, for she pushed me down to the ground and dug her claws into my shoulders. Her touch was shockingly warm. It was like a jolt of energy ran though my physical body. It was rather abnormal but satisfying at the same time. Her eyes widen and she jumped away from me.

She was revising her hands as if something was wrong with them and then stared at me in horror, and shock.

“H-How is it possible? You should have instantly died at my touch but instead...” she stated leaving her sentence incomplete. I could tell she was just as confused as I was.

“It is my guess that I am still of use to the elders after all” I said with a smug smile. Trying my hardest to divert ourselves from what had occurred.

“It seems so” she said with a frown on her face.

When I touched him I felt warmth at my chest and frankly it terrified me. I did not like it one bit. We covered land after land destroying the useless and saving the ones that supposedly deserved it for hours. We were in what I believe humans referred to as North America, and so far had quite the number of survivors. I was growing irritated by these humans who I believed didn’t deserve any forgiveness. There was only one child left to judge in this piece of land, and we both had entire different perspectives on who was worthy and who wasn’t.