chapter 4

AR

The reporters were gathered at AR  awaiting the arrival of the raizada family, they we're eagerly waiting to hear from ASR  since he does not usually talk to reporters, he mostly give written statement through his PA.

When they all received an invitation at AR,  they all were surprised.

The raizada family is well know for it's wealth and business, but after the collapse of their family business they were no longer in the limelight.

Then arnav started AR. The media so his struggles and now AR has become the no 3 company in asia and it is still growing. ASR had become a household name in fashion across Asia and the rest of the world and  they had seen his failures as and success and that made him more interesting as his personal life was never public and the little info they got they would publish

Arnav Singh Raizada was a private man and had never talked to the media people unless it was necessary, like when he wants coverage on his fashion shows. other than that ASR is very private and they were even surprised when news got linked that ASR was married and every news outlets ran with the story even though the still don't know if the story is true and the ASR or even the raizada family have not confirm the rumour or even deny it.

When they received this call they had to come and hear what ASR has to say and that too with his entire family except his father and mother who were never around and they were all excited as well as curious to know the reason of this conference. All they could do was to speculate.

Finaly after waiting for some minutes Aman who was Arnav's Pa called them into AR conference hall and he told them to sit down and wait for a few more minutes as the Raizada family will be arriving shortly, he also told them to have some snacks while they wait.

Lavanya: Aman do you seriously not  know what this press conference is all about? and why did divyani Raizada and not ASR call a press conference?

Aman: I can only speculate lavanya and what my mind is telling me is that whatever is going to be said today, won't be good news.

Lavanya: you are ASR's friend Aman, and do you actually think I will believe you do not know anything about it? Aman you seriously don't know anything about this?

Aman: I am telling you the truth lavanya, I don't know anything. You know I would have told you if I knew anything about it.

Lavanya:  okay, as i think about it, ASR has not been attending office for the past 2 weeks now.

Aman:  He was supposed to be in London for a business conference, but he did not arrive and I haven't spoken to him about it.

Lavanya: something is definitely fishy aman.

Aman: I know, but ASR did not say anything to me and I think we need to wait just like anyone else to hear why they called a press conference and what is it that they want to announce.

With that the Raizada family finally arrived and arjun and akash were looking good in their Armani suits and they even look very happy.

Arjun leaved most of his life in America with his parents, He only came to India to visit.

His whole life was in the USA and he had never entered AR before and he could not help but look at the massive building written AR on the entrance and when he entered the inside he was blown away by the architecture and the beauty of the office.

Arjun was arnav's younger brother but they were never close, arjun was a spoiled brat while growing up and he studied overseas in a private school as their parents moved to the state after their business went bankrupt.