PROLOGUE

NOTE: my story will start after khushi rescues arnav from the kidnappers. Khushi and arnav did not have a contract marriage as in the story and they performed all marriage rituals.

After he married her arnav told her the reason he married her and khushi did explain everything to arnav about shayam, but at first he did not believe her and as time went on he finally  began to notice how shayam would coner khushi when she is alone.

he also noticed how Shayam was no longer traveling like he used to, but before he could confront him he was kidnapped while going to London and the rest is the same except for mamiji getting involved in helping khushi as well as nk who knew but did try to help her.

************************************************************************

A slap echoed the raizada mansion, and that was a slap from Anjali who slapped Khushi.

Arnav: Di, why are you slapping Khushi?

Anjali: didn't you hear what she just said about my husband? And you want me to just stand here and listen to her lies . I know my husband arnav and he could and will never cheat on me or this family, I trust my husband more than anyone.

Khushi: I am telling you the truth Di, he has been lying and cheating us all this time and he was the one who kidnapped arnav and wanted to kill him for his property.

Angali tried slapping Khushi again,but this time arnav stood in front of Khushi, blocking Anjali.

Anjali: chote! Move aside.

Anjali tried to slap khushi again but this time arnav caught her hand and pushed anjali away and she stumbled back. everyone gasped when Anjali almost fell down, but she was helped by nk as the raizada looked shocked with what arnav did.

Gathering herself Anjali looked at arnav with disbelief...

Anjali: chote you pushed me today because  of this charectaless girl, am I not your sister arnav? And you are here protecting a girl who is trying to ruin my life and also this family.

Arnav did not look at her, he was holding Khushi and was busy comforting her.

Shayam: arnav whatever Khushi is saying is a lie, I have been living in this house for the past three years and I have never done anything against this family, how easily can you trust a girl you have only knew for a short time over me your brother in law. I have been faithful to Anjali and this family and I can never do such a thing as I am being accused off.

Arnav: oh really Shayam, do you think I am stupid? You have been playing with our emotions for years. I don't need Khushi to tell me the kind of man you are, I did find out the kind of man you are and I have been tolerating you because of ajali Di, but not anymore shayam, you have gone too far this time and I won't tolerate your lies anymore.

Anjali: chote what are you saying? How can you say such a thing about your brother in law.

Arnav: yes Di, I have know about  shayam and his deeds for a while now and he is a sick bursted who was after Khushi and I even warned him to stay away from her but he never heed to my word.

Anjali: Payal is what Khushi saying true?

Payal wanting to save her marriage to akash denied everything and said she does not know anything about it and she only met shayam here in Raizada mansion when she got married.

Khushi: jiji you, you knew everything. Why are you denying everything.

Payal: Khushi don't involve me in your problems. as I have said, I don't know what you are talking about and I will be glad if you do not involve me in this matter.