chapter 3

Divyani had set things in motion and she wanted arnav to sign the documents which states that arnav will no longer be part of AR and that he will no longer be involved in anything that concerns AR.

Divyani: I hope you understand what you are suppose to do arnav?

Arnav: you don't need to worry about that Dadi, I have given everything to Akash and Arjun. As I have said before I will no longer get involved in anything that concerns this family.

Divyani: it is good that we are in the same page. Now we can continue to have breakfast, and there are other things that we still have to discuss later on.

Everyone continued to eat quietly, while others were happy some were angry, but they kept quiet.

Khushi looked at arnav and he so no anger and saw no emotion in his face and when arnav felt someone looking at him he looked at khushi and  smiled and khushi also smiled but she was still lost in her own thoughts.

Mannoroma: sasumaa you don't take time.

Divyani: time is not on our side mano and I don't want to drag this matter anymore and that is why I also asked aman to call for the press, we will need to do the handing over if AR to Akash and Arjun in front of the media and  I don't want any of our family secrets to be revealed at the press conference.

Arjun: how are we going to do it dadi, I mean won't the press be suspicious.

Divyani ignored arjun, she  looked at arnav and handed him a paper.

Divyani: arnav! this is what I want you to tell the media, that you are stepping down as AR CEO and you are handing over the responsibility to your brothers akash and arjun and if they ask you the reason then you just say you want to venture into other business so that they won't suspect anything.

Anjali: wow dadi I did not know you were this smart and arnav you can't say anything beyond what dadi just said.

Mannoroma: HHBB even I did not know that you are this smart sasumaa.

Divyani smiled at anjali " you still have so much to learn anjali bitya and arnav I hope you understand what I have just said?"

Arnav:  dadi, you don't need to worry. everything will go smoothly and I won't create any scene if that is what your afraid off.

Divyani: the way you have been handling the media in the past years, I want you to handle them the same way when we go to the press conference.

Manoroma: I still don't understand why we should call the media? You have everything you have asked for and I don't think doing the press conference is a wise decision.

Arjun: caci this is just a strategy so that people won't think that there is a division amongst the family members and we should do this so that the business world as well as investors will know that things have changed and that akash is taking over the businesses as the CEO as well as making our clients feel at ease.

Mannoroma: HHBB but calling the media is unecessary, I mean what your saying does not make any business sense arjun! I mean ASR's  name is a brand in it's own and if you remove him then you are left with just a name which is not good for the business.

Divyani: manoroma, don't hurt your brain by over thinking everything and I have talked to arvind as well as your husband akshay and they have agree with our decision.

Mannoroma: you don't need to taunt me in front of the kids sasumaa, but I was just giving my opinion.

Divyani: we don't need your opinion mannoroma.