11. Smile, your a big hit on YouTube.

Start from the beginning

Ping-ping. Lindsey read aloud:"Now! In capital letters," she added. Tyler shook his head. He wasn't going to dance to his tune. "I'm in the car," he dictated to Lindsey. "Family day at the amusement park. See you tomorrow." Obediently, Lindsey followed his instructions.

Ping-ping. "What amusement park?" Tyler muttered something under his breath that his mother thank God didn't hear. Lindsey looked at him in shock. "I'm not going to type that!"
"Send capital letters. No. And turn off my phone," he briefly instructed.

Ping-ping he heard behind him. Marion's phone received a message. "Who is that?", he asked suspiciously. "Miranda."" Don't tell her where we are," Tyler warned. From the rearview mirror, she looked at him. "Why would I? She already knows."

"Bloody hell!" spat out Tyler. "It's like you're Siamese twins. Why is that?"
"Well. Until last year, I was hopeful that Jared would fall for Anita and we'd become family," Marion honestly confessed. 'Anita and Jared? No way!', he sneered.

"What has changed?", he asked aloud.
"We met his fiancée, Fleur, last year."
"Stefan's work described her as a supermodel," he remarked. "Yes," Marion nodded. "That sounds appropriate." His mother visibly swooned. "What a beautiful woman. Sophisticated, well-mannered and gentle."" She was very nice and smelled good," Naomi added.

"Why does he want to talk to you?", Lindsey asked. Tyler shrugged. "Probably to yell at me. Although I have absolutely no idea why it is so urgent." He was happy when he could park the car and get them out. "General," he said saluting Naomi. "From now on, we will follow your lead."
"Thank you, Sergeant," Naomi said earnestly. She rolled out her map and pointed to the entrance. "That's our first stop." Stomping, she marched to the entrance. The rest followed with a laugh.

They arrived at the third attraction when Tyler offered to get some refreshments. Back in place, Lindsey looked up from her phone. "They just took the video off the internet." She scrolled through the comments. Suddenly she gasped and looked up to him in shock. "You saw him naked?" Several people close to them looked up and took him in queries. "What?", frowned Tyler. He shook his head.

With a sigh, he explained the situation. "Three weeks ago, a water main was hit during excavation work. The men who worked on it dried their clothes at the laundromat. Of course, this wasn't good enough for Sir, so I was called to get clothes. When I got to the laundromat, all the men were dressed in sports shorts and slippers," he said uncomfortably.

Three women looked at him breathlessly. "Funny anecdote, this," he rattled on nervously. "Clara asked what Jared looked like and I replied as Michelangelo's David. And then she said with pity, oh, little dick? And then I said, no. Just that he looked like the image."

They all looked at him expectantly. He added with obvious reluctance:"You know. Beautiful, tight, muscular. Well proportioned. No little dick for the boss," he ended cheerful, slightly grinning at Naomi who giggled with a hand in front of her mouth at the dirty word her big brother had used.

"This is the second time I've caught you discussing my intimate parts in public," Tyler heard a dark voice behind him. "Just like last time, I'm not amused." Tyler could fall through the ground. His eyes were bulging in disbelief. 'Not again,' he thought desperately. With more courage than wisdom, he turned around. "If you don't want to hear what people say about you, don't eavesdrop on them!" It was clear to Tyler how much effort it took Jared to control his temperament.

Years of practice in good manners showed when he turned to Marion. "I'm so sorry to bother you today, but there are pressing issues that can't wait and I need to discuss this with Tyler. I will handle everything as quickly as possible after which he can rejoin you." Three adored-looking women nodded in agreement.