"Jin, you also see that this has to stop. This is not how she's supposed to be treated. You know that." Taehyung looked at Jin who stared straight back at him. "I know.." He looked down. "Here, come with me." Taehyung took my hand and we walked away, I think to his room.

We entered and he looked at me as we sat down. "I wanted to let you know a few things.. First off, like Jungkook said, our blood can heal you. If there's nothing wrong and you drink our blood, you'll get more strength. Within the mate bond, if two vampires drink from each other its mostly to strengthen the mate bond. It's considered really personal and intimate to let someone drink out of your vein." He stated. I nodded. "But you do need blood right now. Otherwise you'll get more weaker by time. Jungkook will continue to suck your blood, so we'll have to give you more strength. Or at least, I want you to have more strength." I looked him in the eyes. "Thank you.."

"For what?" He seemed confused.
"For being there for me, for giving me that hug when I needed it, for reassuring me and for promising me I can trust you." I said honestly. He smiled.
"Of course. Anything for you. Now, can you hand me that cup next to you?" I nodded and picked up the cup from the nightstand, handing it to Taehyung. I was pretty curious what he was going to do.

He suddenly bit into his wrist and I yelped. "No! That must hurt, don't do that because of me! Also, if Jungkook gets to know this he'll--" He chuckled. "It doesn't hurt that bad. It only stings a bit. And I promise you that Jungkook won't get to know." He turned his wrist and poured some of his blood into the cup. I was pretty shocked by the situation. "Now, drink up. It will heal you." I hesitated but grabbed the cup.

This is going to be so disgusting..

"You already have drank some blood before.." He stated.
"But I wasn't in my right mind. I don't even remember it clearly."

I put the cup against my mouth and closed my eyes, taking a tiny sip.

...

Wait. This doesn't taste bad..

...

I gulped the whole cup down in a matter of seconds. I looked at Taehyung shocked by my own action.

"What the hell did I just do!?" He smiled. "How does it taste?"
"It tasted really sweet, it was a bit of a weird substance but the flavour was somehow really good.." I answered. "Wait! Does that mean there's something wrong with me?! I ain't supposed to like that!" I panicked. He laughed. "Our blood doesn't taste like regular blood. Like you said, it's sweet. Really sweet. Let me explain it some more for you.." I waited eagerly for his explanation.

"How stronger the bond is with the person you get the blood from is, how better it tastes. For example, my blood tastes pretty tasty to you because you trust me and you feel save with me." I nodded. "I see.. So, does that mean that Jungkook's blood would taste bad?" I asked. "Well, it definitely wouldn't taste as good as mine. Every vampire's blood tastes sweet, it's just some are sweeter than others depending on how close you are with them. The mate bond may be there, but you definitely aren't close to him." He finished.

After a small talk, we decided it would be better if I'd go back to the room I came from. I don't want to Jungkook to become suspicious.

~Jungkook's POV~

I haven't seen Y/n in a while. Apparently, she didn't come for my blood which upsets me. Why wouldn't she come for my blood? We're mates.. I get hers, she gets mine. That's how it works. I walked through the hallways trying to find her, but in avail.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Jin cleaning a dinner plate. Did Y/n just ate? I shrugged it off. "Hey Jin, have you seen Y/n?" I asked. "N-no.. I haven't. Not since she left the kitchen." Jin lied.

It's not entirely a lie.. Just without details.

"Oh, okay. I'll find her then, I guess."

I left searching again. I already checked the room I put her in, but she wasn't there back then. Maybe she's back now? I opened the door and saw her standing by the window, looking through. "Care to explain where you were?" I asked walking up to her. She slowly turned around. "I-I just--Jin made me something to e-eat." She said. I chuckled. Scared of me? I see. "How are you feeling?" I asked. She looked better than our last encounter. Did she got blood from someone? Only the thought of that made my blood boil. I must be mistaken. She isn't close to anyone. I am the closest person she got here. I smirked at that.

~Your POV~

"Y-yeah, I'm a bit better since I got something to eat." I lied. Of course I'm not going to tell him I got some of Taehyung's blood.
"I see. Why didn't you come after me to get some of my blood? You could've just asked.... Anytime. That's how the mate bond works. You get some of mine, I get some of yours." Jungkook suddenly said. He looked down. Did I just see hurt?

This got me confused. No, I must be mistaken. Is he trying to be nice for once?

It's the nicest thing he said so far. I was thinking on how to answer his question. 'Because I am terrified of you. You hurted me a lot physically.' That's probably not such a good idea. But what I said next was the stupidest thing I've ever said..

"I-I'm sorry.. I was just too s-shy to ask. Next time I'll j-just ask for i-it."