"For real? They even have these on?" Freddy showed his handmade glove with knives. "Yeah, I don't know why people want to dress up as a child molester." You teased.

Freddy's face dropped and he shifted away, "They had to add that to the movie too?" He grunted.

You slowly nodded, "Well, yes." You smiled sheepishly, trying to avoid the subject.

"Anyways, let me tell you about the sequels and prequels, there were even videogames too!" You chirped.

Freddy seemed to be interested again, he leaned in more and let you talk about his franchise.

you two spent hours talking about the franchise. It has gotten to the point where you two would play a rock paper scissors competition with no reason whatsoever. Even though Freddy is a narcissistic gremlin, he still is a good listener.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoe!" You both said in sync.

You threw rock as Freddy drew scissors. You pointed at Freddy, "Ha! Gotcha!" Freddy scoffed and crossed his arms, "Unfair. All I can do is draw scissors because of these gloves." He grunted.

"Alright, alright. Fine, let's do something else." You thought for a split second. "You got anything special in here?" You asked.

Freddy shook his head, "We only have a playground in here, we're basically in a school right now."

"For real? May I go down the slide?" You playfully smiled. Freddy pinched his nose and nodded, "Fine, let me show you the way." He groaned as he lead you to the stairs.

You ran through the school hallways, noticing a big hole in the middle of the floor. You quickly jumped over it and catched a glimpse of the classrooms, there were still papers and crayons spread out on the desks. Perhaps you'll steal some of them to draw on when you're not in a trial.

Just as the playground revealed itself in your sights you began feeling dizzy. 

"I.. I think I'm going to pass out.-" You trailed off as things started spinning all around you.

Just when you were about to hit the ground you woke up in a shock. You noticed that Ezio was still lying on your lap, he glanced at you while he had his ears up in the air.

"Oh hey you're finally awake, we didn't know what to do.. We didn't realize you were sleeping until we found a heartbeat. Nobody really sleeps in this place, you know?" Laurie said as she laid her hand on your forehead.

You sat straight up and noticed that a few people were missing, Tapp, Adam, Kate and Jeff to be exact. "Are they in a trial?" You asked. Laurie nodded her head and stood up, "Yeah, a new trial every now and then. All you need to do is hope you won't get picked." She sighed.

Ezio jumped off your lap and sat in front of you, begging for something. He must've been thirsty, but now that you mention it, you were thirsty too. "Hey Laurie, do you guys have anything to drink in here?" You asked politely.

Laurie's eyes widened as she shook her head no. "Well, there is a river nearby." Nea suggested. Meg raised her hand, "No, that water is dirty." Nea rolled her eyes, "How would you know?" Claudette opened her mouth but nothing came out.

"We could still boil the water." Jake mentioned. "But- the killer's camp is near the river, you guys know that some of them stalk us in the woods.." Dwight shivered.

David pinched his nose, "Who cares, Dwight. We want her to live, right? Then let's go." He stated.

Claudette stood up, "I'll join you guys. Who else is coming?" She asked. You looked around you and saw that Claudette and David were the only ones who stood up for you. The killers weren't even that bad, well except in trials. Besides, they weren't allowed to attack survivors anyways.