....

....

.....

"Unbelievable."

Alyssa.

It was two o'clock in the afternoon and Alyssa still hadn't been up

It was two o'clock in the afternoon and Alyssa still hadn't been up. Mia had been up for a while and hadn't ate anything and she had been trying to get her mom up for a while.

"Mama."

"Mama!"

"Mommy!"

Alyssa groaned pulling the covers over her head due to the sun from outside reflecting on her.

"Mommy, wake up!"

"What, Mia." Alyssa whimpers, "Can you please stop?"

"Alyssa, get up."

Alyssa opened her eyes as she sat up pulling the covers over here head.

"How'd you get in?" She asked looking at Kapri who held Mia in his arms

"You left yo door unlocked like a dumb ass. I been calling you since dis morning and you ain't been picking up so I came ova to see what's good with you."

"What time did you get here?"

"Bout ten minutes ago. Mia been tryna wake you up."

She rolls her eyes,"What time is it?" She searches for her phone. She finds it somewhere on the bed checking the time, "2:15."

"Shit." She curses under her breath.

She gets out the bed taking Mia from Kapri.

"I'm so sorry baby. Mommas sorry." She attacks her face with kisses as she walks out the room.

Kapri walks out to the kitchen where he found the pair.

"If you tired I'll watch her for you."

"No, I already slept through the day without feeding her and she hadn't showered." She places Mia on her feet before getting a pot.

"But you pregnant, you need all the rest."

"I said no! Alright?"

Kapri frowns before he chuckles shoving his hands in his pockets, "Whats up with you? Why you acting like that?"

"Why're you actin like that? Why you acting like you care?"