Decision

Megatron's P.O.V

  Landing on top of a cliff near the mine the autobots had taken over I stared down at them as they glared up at me. Staring Optimus down he glared back at me. "Megatron. We demand (Y/N) back." Optimus ordered staring at me, his greatest enemy. I felt a chuckle leave my lips as I smirked down at the autobot leader. 

  "Order? You do not order me Optimus." Laughing louder I crossed. "(Y/N) is very happy and well cared for where they are." I gloated. "They will be staying in my care away from you autobot filth." I sneered still smirking as I watched them all stiffen.

  "Give her back Megatronus." Optimus ordered me again. 

   "That's not my name Orion. And if you're so sure their not well taken care of, fed with plenty of energon, and have a warm berth to sleep on safe and free from the war outside my ship come take them then Prime. If they even remember you." I chuckled in amusement watching Optimus struggle with himself.

   "Let them go!" That idiotic wrecker 'Bulkhead' yelled his servos shaking in anger. I rolled my optics at his weak threat. 

   "Oh I assure you wrecker their very much free. If they wanted to leave the Nemesis they would have left by now." I stated watching as all the autobots glanced at each other un-sure. Smirking at their unease Optimus nodded at his team who lowered their weapons.

  "We will get (Y/N) back Megatron. That I vow to you. but for today you win this battle." He stated staring up at me.

   "I know Prime but if they choos to be a decepticon there's nothing you can do." I replied smirk widening. Optimus stiffened his fists shaking but he could do nothing.

   "Optimus let's go." The scout Arcee said quietly grabbing Optimuses arm.

   "That's right Orion. Run away. Leave them again. At least the decepticons will care for them." Stating that loudly Optimuses plating shook before he transformed driving away back to his base through a ground bridge. Watching him leave my tanks turned angrily. The Coward.

  Turning and jumping I transformed myself flying off ready to finally make (Y/N) mine. I wouldn't loose this battle again. Not to Optimus not to anyone. (Y/N) was mine... if they chose to be.

  You're P.O.V

  Hearing a click I turned towards the medics door Knockout doing the same in mild annoyance as he saw a vehicon standing in the door way.

   "Yes. What is it?" He snapped. I furrowed my optical ridges batting his helm. Rude Knocky.

  "Be nice." I scolded. The vehicon shifted uncomfortable. 

  "Umm... (Y/N) Lord Megatron requests you're presence." The vehicon stated slightly awkward as he looked down. I tilted my helm curious. Megatronus wanted to see me? 

  "Oh?" Knockout mused about to go out the door with me.

  "Alone. Lord Megatron wanted a private audience with (Y/N) to discuss some future matters." The vehicon stated. I looked back at Knockout confused. Why did Megatron want me to be alone...?

   "About?" I questioned confused.

   "He did not say." The vehicon answered looking down.

   "Alright." Turning around I walked towards Knockout before pecking his facial plating like I used to. "See you soon K.O." Waving goodbye I turned walking to where the vehicon led me. The halls were dark as we walked the only light illuminating from the low purple lights in the wall as our ped steps echoed around us, the only people an occasional other vehicon passing by. It was creeping me out. He walked to the other side of the ship before finally stopping leaving us in an uncomfortable silence.