A New World

"Sir we have pinpointed the coordinates of where the energon emitting metorite detected on our scanners should land. It appears it's not actually a meteorite but a crashing Cybertronian escape pod being pulled in by Earths atmosphere." Sound Waves recording of a vehicons monitoring report rang through the Nemesises war room. Megatron hummed in response.
   "Autobot or decepticon?" He demanded, showing no emotion over the fact a fallen brother or sister could be found. 
   "Were not sure sir. The con should land shortly. It seems they've been in stasis for a long time. Their being pulled into Earths atmosphere so they will crash soon."
   "Well done scout. Sound Wave. Alert the troops of departure as soon as that pod lands we shall retrieve what is inside. Decepticon or Autobot that Cybertronian is ours." Megatron ordered mind racing at the thought of who the mysterious bot could be.
   "Yes lord Megatron." Sound Wave bowed before walking away, preparing for the mission to retrieve the pod with the mysterious bot stuck in stasis.

 ~At the Autobot base~

   "Agent Fowler." Optimus greeted, Fowler simply scowled, his arms crossed as he tapped his foot impatiently. There was no time for pleasantries with a possible threat.
   "This is no time for chit chat! Ratchet pull up the email I sent!" Ratchet grumbled angrily and rolled his optics but clicking a button on his monitor a video filled the screen. "This is live footage of what our Pentagram staelites picked up minites ago. We have no idea what it is but it seems to be a falling space craft about to crash. What's you're deduction Prime?" Fowler questions annoyed that it may be yet another con he had to handle and more robots he would have to keep under wraps.
   "It appears to be a stasis pod of some sort." Ratchet concluded looking at the screen where the video was being displayed. "One that's about to crash into Earths atompshere I may add." He states concerned. 
   "Cool! Another bot?!" Miko shouted leaning over the edge of the railing trying to get a good look at Rachet's screens.
   "Possibly." Bulkhead noted.
   "Or a con." Arcee hissed. "To early to tell really." Walking closer Arcee got a better view of the satellite video displaying the Cybertronian stasis pod.

  "Did you guys not hear the part about crashing? Should we not be concerned about that?" Jack questions.

   "We have cooridnates of it's most likely target area. Heavily wooded no civilians. Perfect place for pickup." Fowler says. "It may not be an easy landing but you bots are tough and if it's a con maybe we'll get lucky and they'll get all dented up." 

   "Whatever and whoever they are we need to get there first." Optimus said staring at the screen. "Before the decepticons get there hands on that pod and whoever may be inside." He states. 
   "I've locked onto the potential coordinates Fowlers email supplied Optimus." Ratchet confirmed servo on the lever for a ground bridge.
   "Bumblebee you stay here and watch the base. Ratchet they may need medical attention. Autobots roll out!" Changing into their alt modes the bots speed away into the ground bridge too see who the mysterious Cybertronian was. And if they were a friend or another enemy.

 You're P.O.V

   Everything was dark. And cold. My processor felt numb and I could tell my spark was barley pulsing. How long had my pod been drifting? Where was I now? Why couldn't I move?

 At the thought of movement my servo twitched but all other functions remained still. Groaning I tried to do a self assessment. My optics were off-lined or it was just dark, I couldn't tell. Everything was stiff and my processor had several warning systems going off. What now? Suddenly sounds. Wait not sounds, voices! A loud creaking sound. More voices. Grunts. What was...?
   Light streamed through a now busted stasis pod. So that's where I'd been. In a stasis pod. How long had passed? Where was I now? Who had let me out? What side was I currently on? What world was this?
  Blinking trying to get my frame functioning everything felt dizzy and far away. Shaking my helm slightly trying to force my thoughts to organize themselves my engine buzzed in defiance. When I went through this planets gravitational field my processor must have been bumped causing all my jumbled thoughts. Blinking my optics again trying to adjust from the sudden light I felt warm. After possibly millennia of cold I felt warm once more. What little energon I had left flowed through me, making my senses more aware. A small smile creeped on my facial plate, I was out. But I wasn't safe yet. I needed to get away. Audials ringing loudly I hissed trying to push myself up. I needed to get away. 
   "Bulkhead that could have caused serious distress and or strain to the Cybertronian." A older voice complained through the static. I knew that voice. From where though? Grabbing my helm I pushed myself off the stasis berth shaking. 
   "Where... where am I?" I asked feeling soon returning to my systems as I stared out the pod at that bright light, optics still adjusting seeing blurred figures.
   "Don't worry you're safe now." Looking up optics dilating finally beggining to adjust and focuse I saw a giant green mech. He was a wrecker wasn't he? But his designation... I couldn't remember. But I knew him. At least I think I did...
   "... Who are you? What planet are we on? What system? Where are we? What happened? What side is this?" I demanded helm buzzing. My processor ran wild trying to remember certain things but everything was static.
   "Hey slow down. You just woke up after a very long stasis. My names Bulkhead. I'm an autobot and you'll be okay, I promise." He answered calmly blocking my view of the sun making my optics less sore.