𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐛𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Yeaaah. You know what though," I stop as he fixes my scarf for me, "Do you believe in like I don't know like being somewhere at a certain time?" I ask as he holds open the door for me as we leave.

"Sometimes I do. Sometimes I don't," We start walking to our cars when he moves to the outside of the sidewalk.

"Well I feel like today, we were supposed to meet eachother. Like I was supposed to be here and you know see that lady and her daughter.. like I was just supposed to come here and get some food for myself then go home til I seen—."

"Me," He finishes looking down at me.

"Exactly."

"So what you doing after this?" He asks after a long pause.

"Going home.." I trail off laughing before he laughs, "I have to work tomorrow and be up early.." I say.

"Where you working at?"

"Why you tryna stalk me?" I laugh making him blush.

"Maybe," He shrugs before laughing.

"I work at starbucks over on eastchester," I nod before he nods, "It's temporary though," I laugh making him laugh.

"You know what?" He scoffs.

"What?" I ask looking up at him.

"You never sang for me!" He says making me laugh.

"Bye!" I laugh more walking away making him laugh hysterically.

"I mean it's fair game though, I let you listen to my shit lemme hear yo shit!" He laughs.

"What you wanna hear.." I ask stopping in front of him.

"Just lemme hear something," He says lowering his tone making heavy eye contact.

"With every passing moment thoughts of you run through my head. Every time that I'm near you I realize that you're heaven sent.." I start to sing.

"Okay," He smiles making me smile.

"I think you're truly something special just what my dreams are really made of," I continue as he starts swaying back and forth, "Let's stay together you and me boy there's no one like you around oh baby," I smile making him smile.

"I really like what you've done to me I can't really explain it, I'm so into you," We both sing as we both start dancing.

"Okayyyyyy!" He laughs making me laugh, "We might just have to do a duet one day!" He says making me laugh.

"One day," I laugh before we walk again, "This yours?" I ask seeing the bmw.

"Yeah, which one yours?" He asks, "Don't tell me it's the RANGE! Shorty driving the ROVER!" He shouts making me laugh as we walk across the street.

"Birthday gift from my brother last year," I shrug, "You're one to talk though, you was driving a beamer at sixteen!" I say making him laugh.

"Whateverrr!" He laughs.

"But i'm forreal about what I said earlier," I say as we stand in front of my car, "Please take it seriously.. once you get that spark go crazy in the mic. Life too short to be thinking bout 'what if I did this and that' like no just do it!" I laugh making him.