Fire & Desire

You are getting dressed up asw you are starting your plan later in the evening.

You are starting with Mandy. You are planning on having her reconnect with Sonya. That way Sonya won't be in the house and Charlotte has one less ally.

You walk out of the room and enter Charlotte's throne room where she chases Dana away.

Dana :"Goodluck, she isn't in a good mood."

You walk up to Charlotte and try to speak, but she stops you.

Charlotte :"Me first. I know it has been hard for you not the leave the house, but I have an idea. "

(Y/N) :"What is that?"

Charlotte :"There is a party tonight and I need a date. I would like you to join me? How does that sound?"

(Y/N) :"I actually can't. I have something to do."

Charlotte :"Like what? You know you can't leave the house, did you?"

(Y/N) :"No, no I didn't."

Charlotte :"Then what do you have to do?" you take a few seconds to think of something before speaking again.

(Y/N) :"I promised Becky that we would spend the evening together."

Charlotte :"You can spend another evening together."

(Y/N) :"But..." she cuts you off before you can finish the sentence.

Charlotte :"Carmella, come here please!" Carmella enters the room looking beautiful as always.

Carmella :"Yes Charlotte."

Charlotte :"Dress (Y/N) up for the party tonight. If he looks nice enough, maybe I'll take you with us."

Carmella :"Okay, I'll do my best." she grabs your hand and takes you to her room. She opens her cupboard and leads you through it where you spot and entire room full of clothes.

(Y/N) :"What's going on here?"

Carmella :"I'm here to make everyone look fancy, that's why she buys all of this for me."

(Y/N) :"Thank you for trying to make me look beter, but I really need to be somewhere."

Carmella :"I'm sorry but I can't. I do whatever Charlotte tells me too."

(Y/N) :"Why though."

Carmella :"Because she gives me what I want."

(Y/N) :"Look, I just need to go to the bathroom. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Carmella :"You beter be." she says picking out clothes and allowing you to leave.

You walk towards the downstairs bathroom and open the window. Outside you see Candice laying between flowers and playing with one.

(Y/N) :"Hey, Candice, come here quickly."

She, sits up straight and looks at you before standing up and walking towards you.

Candice :"Hey, what's up?"

(Y/N) :"I have something to do but I need your help."

Candice :"Sure, what is it?"

(Y/N) :"I need you to distract Carmella for awhile."

Candice :"Why?"

(Y/N) :"I don't trust you enough to tell you."

Candice :"Fair enough."

She climbs through the window and follow her to Carmella's room, just in case the plan doesn't work. You wait outside as Candice walks out.