Candice LeRae

(Y/N) :"It can't be her."

Rhea :"Unfortunately it is."

(Y/N) :"But she's so nice."

Rhea :"She doesn't seem like the type of person to do such things. But I saw her with my own eyes."

You give Rhea a peck on her lips, before running out of the hospital to your car.

You turn your car on and start driving away to Candice's house.

You drive your way to her, not stopping at any red light and ignoring all speed limits.

You know you will get in trouble for this, but ignore all that for Rhea and Taynara.

You finally stop at her house. All lights are out and Johnny is sitting on the porch.

You get out of your car and walk to their front yard. You spot Johnny. He is looking at the floor, looking very upset.

You walk towards him.

(Y/N) :"Johnny? What's wrong?"

Johnny :"Candice happened."

(Y/N) :"What did she do?"

Johnny :"She hit me with a glass bottle over the head. Then she told me she doesn't love me anymore."

(Y/N) :"Where is she?"

Johnny :"Why would I tell you."

(Y/N) :"Because I am here to help you."

Johnny :"Yeah sure. Helping me by taking away my girlfriend."

(Y/N) :"I don't have anything to do with Candice."

Johnny :"As much as I hate to say it. I believe you."

(Y/N) :"I never lie to a friend. Now can you tell me where she would be."

Johnny :"I honestly have no idea."

(Y/N) :"Any locations where she likes to be."

Johnny :"We'll I always took her to the river. She always said she likes it there."

(Y/N) :"Thank you. I owe you."

You get back into your car and start driving to the river. You can't help but think why Candice would tell Johnny that you and she are in a relationship.

You stop at the river and walk along the water. After a few minutes of walking and not finding any signs of Candice, you walk back and sit on a bench.

Here you are, back to square one. Candice has probably already left town.

You look next to you and on the bench is a piece of paper. You pick it up and start to read it.

Dear (Y/N)

If you are reading this you probably found out about what I did.

I hope you know I did this all for you. I love you.

Now I know what we are going to do if you find me. I'll be at the place you always went when you were a child.

Love Candice.

You get up and run back to your car. If what Candice is saying is true, she is going to be at an old shack in the woods.

It doesn't take long for you to get there. You get out of your car and run into the forest.

You run into the forest. The shack is pretty far in. As you run towards it you trip over something and hit your head on a branch.

As everything starts to fade around you, Candice's face is the last thing you see.

A FEW HOURS LATER

You slowly start to wake up. You are almost naked, only wearing your underwear. You start getting up but realize you are tied to the bed.

Suddenly Candice jumps on the bed next to you.

Candice :"Finally. I've wanted to play with you for a while now."

(Y/N) :"Candice, untie me."

Candice gives a cute bit sadistic laugh.

Candice :"I can't baby." she gives you a passionate kiss. "because if I do you will run away from me."

(Y/N) :"If you untie me, I promise I won't leave you."

Candice :"Your a bad lier."

She sits on your bare chest and removes her shirt. She moves her lips closer to your ear.

Candice :"You're going to be my toy for as long as I'd like."

She presses her lips agaisnt your. As much as you hate to be here, her soft and smooth lips make you want to stay.

Her tongue enters your mouth and pressed against yours. She lays down on you and dominates youe mouth.

You finally give in and start to make out with her. As soon as you begin, she stops. She gives a quick chuckle.

(Y/N) :"What's so funny?"

Candice :"I knew you couldn't resist me."

She moves down to your cock and teasingly removes your underwear, letting your erected cock out.

She spits on her hand and slowly starts to jack you off. A few seconds later she puts her lips around your dick.

Her cold lips press up and down against your dick as she starts to suck it.

After a few minutes of her sucking your dick you cum in her mouth.

She sucks it all up and moves up to your face. She gives you a playful smile.

Candice :"If this is any indication, you're going to be tied up for a long time."

She gets off of you and starts to remove her pants, leaving you a beautiful view of her wet vagina.

She gets back on top of you biting her lips.

Candice :"Yeah, you're staying for a long time."

She sits on your cock, allowing it to enter her vagina.

She starts riding your cock, jumping up and down. She moans loudly as she fucks you.

You are unable to do anything from being tied up. She continues to jump on your cock until a little while later she squirts. Although you try to hide it, you can't and you cum as the same time she does.

As soon as you are done, she gets off of you and starts getting her clothes back on.

(Y/N) :"Wait, are you just going to leave me here."

Candice :"Well yeah. So you are ready next time I need you."

She walks out of the room leaving you tied to the bed.

Hello everyone. I have written myself into a corner. I need your help to figure out how he will escape. Any ideas would help.