Alexa Bliss

You wake up after your date with Peyton. It was fun, to say the least. You get a message on your phone from Alexa Bliss

Alexa : Hey, you awake.

(Y/N) : Jip, why?

Alexa : I have two tickets to Disney Land. Wanna go?

(Y/N) : Sure, where do we meet?

Alexa : You have to pick me up at my house.

(Y/N) : I'll be on my way.

You dress up, get in you car and drive to her house

When you arrive at her house, you get out of the car and knock on her door. She opens the door but she is in a towel.

Alexa : Hey, sorry, I was just in the shower.

In your mind you were wishing she was without the towel. She finished getting dressed. You got in your car and went to Disney Land.

9PM

The two of you just finished your final ride and were eating in a restaurant.

Alexa :........ Yeah, that was a good match.

(Y/N) : Yeah, that was.

Alexa : If I might ask, what was happening with you and Peyton in the locker room.

(Y/N) : Oh, nothing.

Alexa : Sure, so.... are you still a virgin.

(Y/N) : Ummm.....

Suddenly she got a call.

Alexa : I have to take this.

After the call she came back to me very stressed.

Alexa : We have to go, can you take me to my house.

We got up and went to her house. When we arrived there were cops there. She talked to the cops while I just waited. Around 5 minutes later she came to me. She revealed that her house burned down and that she can't stay there. I offered that she stay with me and she accepted. We arrive at my house.

(Y/N) : It is not the best, but here we are.

Alexa : Atleast I have somewhere to stay.

Both of you sit on the couch. She is very upset. After a few minutes of talking. You put your hand on hers. She looks into your eyes and she does too. Suddenly the two of you kiss. This goes on for a few minutes before she stops.

Alexa : Let's go to your room.

You pick her up and take her to your bed and drop her. Before you could lay ontop of her she pushes you away.

Alexa : Undress my baby.

You slowley take of your clothes and then take her clothes until she is only in her bra and panties. You slowly take of her panties and start to lick her vagina.

Alexa : Ugghh.... Yeah......n Thats good.

You stop and slowley move up to her bra. You put your hands under her bra and squeeze it al the while you are making out with her. She pushes you away and takes her bra of.

She switches position with you and she is now on top. She kissed you before she dropped on your dick. She bounced like there was no tomorrow. You could tell this was her first time, because it wasn't 30 seconds before she tightened up. She came all over your cum. You picked her up and started to suck all of the cum out of her. You stood up and Alexa realized you haven't hit your climax het. She pulled you down and you sat on the edge of the bed. She started to suck your dick. Her lips were cold. She was new at this so it wasn't very good, but you enjoyed it. You didn't reach your climax with her and started to jack off. When you finnaly hit your climax you let your cum spill all across her face. She sucked it all up. You went to sleep that night with her in your arms.

THE NEXT MORNING

You wake up with a soft feeling on your cock. You lift up your blanket to see Alexa playing with your cock.

Alexa : Now the fun can begin.

She puts her lips around your cock. She slowly starts to bob her head. You don't know what happened but she has somehow gotten better since last night. It doesn't take long before you cum in her mouth. She sucks it al up and comes to lay next to you.

Alexa : Your turn big boy, get down there.

You go down to her vagina and slowly pull down her panties. You slowly lick her pussy but that doesn't satisfy you. When she closes her eyes you quickly push your dick into her pussy. You ram into her like there is no tommorow. She tightens fast with this unexpected gesture. You put you hands under her bra and squeeze her boobs. Her moans are so sweet. It is like music to your ears. She tightens up and cums in you. But you continue. You pick up pace again and it seems like it is hurting her but you continue. Eventually you cum inside of her. You drop ontop of her tired and out of breath.

Alexa : Since I am living here now. We need to do this every night.

Y/N : Every night won't be enough.

Like that she stands up and goes to the shower.