Rituals and Healing

Thinking
Letters, books, articles etc.
------------------------
Entering a ritual room made of stone there were already a few goblins in white tunics and two in green. Harry noticed the runes in the Walls but not understanding any of it. One of the Goblins in either directed him into the ritual circle and asking him not to talk or move.
The remaining goblins all stood in a circle and started chanting in another language. It's probably Gobbledygook thought Harry, beging to feel pain. After more chanting he stared to scream the pain becoming unbearable. Finally it ended and the goblins chanted something different and Harry saw a black mist coming from his forehead to a yellow crystal. After a few minutes the healer took him to a room next to the ritual chamber. Sitting down the healer told him he will be doing a precise diagnosis. He glowed green for a moment and then a very long parchment appeared. The healer took it stared reading and was getting angrier with every injury finally looking up at him "young man you are lucky to be alive. You are seriously underweight, have a few wrong regrow and weak bones and you are in dire need of vitamin. Here are some vails with potion you need to take everyday for at least three moths. The first one is for you appetite, this one will strengthen your bones and that one for the vitamins, here is also a salve for you scars just every night for a week and they will be gone. Now I will gave you a potion and will be doing a spell that will regrow you bones, our goblin magic is different from yours so the treatment it's different. Now be still" Drinking the vail thing and staying still Harry observed as he noticed his bones slowly changing. 20 minutes later all his bones were as they are supposed to be but the healer was not done "Here it's another potion that will correct you eyesight permanently. Take it before you go to sleep and in the morning you will see like never before. Here is a list of you diet and information about the potion you are taking, now you can go" Harry stood up bowed and thanked the healer. Going out the chamber another goblin walked him out of Gringotts. Taking steady steps but staying unnoticed he arrived at a shabby Hotel "the night cat" behind a desk was a older looking man "Hello I would like to rent a room for one night with dinner and breakfast" the old man barley looked up just gave him a key to room number 35 and took the galleons.