First step towards the orphange

After they finished breakfast Harry felt his wards change informing him of a guest. Going into the hall he saw Neville standing there with a small trunk. Smiling lightly he greeted him and taking him into the informal parlor.
"I'm sorry Harry I thought I could come be yesterday but then one of my planes had an infection and I needed to care for it and forgot to give you some notice" Neville look very guilty about it but Harry only just waved it away. "No worries Neville, would you like something to drink? I have much to tell you about."
Asking an elf for some tea and biscuits. Harry looked at Neville and noticed how his friend grow up from the shaking stuttering eleven year old. "Well Neville on my b-day I received a letter from Gringotts about a meeting with them, in said meeting I found so many things it's not even funny. Here is my inheritance test and the transaction sheet I would like for you to read it." Giving him the papers although he glamoured the soul bit, he drunk  his tea and waited until it sank in.

In took Neville a few minutes to register what he read but then he had mix feelings between anger at these that went behind his friends back and shocked that he was friends with his rightful king. He turned to Harry and blinkt then finally slowly said  " you are the bloody king! And how dare they use you like that!" Harry was pleased that his friend was angry on his behalf "I was raging as well when I found out, I will of course call it back but not yet. As for the king part it still kind of didn't sink in. Oh Neville I would like to ask you for help" Neville nodded his head a question in his blue eyes "you see me and another friend would like to build an orphanage, Sirius donated the Black land where the Manor once stood for the cause, when we visited that place was in a disastrous state especially the nature surrounding it. Could you help me regrow it so that it would be beautiful, safe to be around children and maybe some garden for kitchen?" Neville was a bit surprised at both the idea and offer but agreed with a huge smile and a pleased feeling so Harry proposed to see his room now, so they could visit the goblins for the contract and then the land.

When Neville went to look at his guest room and to leave his things Harry wrote to Mor.

Morning Tomorr, today at breakfast I told my godfather's the truth about you, I'm sorry but I couldn't lie to them about something so important, but they won't reveal it to anyone and are withholding judgment about you. Also we were at the Black land, there are ruins on it and the nature needs care but it's big enough and in a quiet place. I will ask goblins for they service in architecture and my head elf is searching for elf's that could be bond to the building after is build. My friend Neville who is staying for a few days agreed to help with the nature, he his a prodigy in Herbology.
After a moment the reply came

My little snake, I trust you know what you are doing.
As for the Goblins, it's a good idea they are masters at the art after all. A contract with them and the building will be ready in three months if not earlier. Elf's could be a big help not only making the house ready but afterwards with cleaning, cooking and maintaining the place. We should start with looking at potential employees. Any thoughts? Only a friend?

Mor, yes only a friend, I think he crushes on Luna. As for the people, well I thought that maybe Lady Malfoy as the Director of the Orphanage since she is a pureblood and a lady she would know how to handle the bureaucracy and all meetings. We should also have a small council so that corruption isn't possible, maybe a first gen in there?

Good! Yes, Narcissa loves children but couldn't have more then Draco, without endangering herself. I will speak with her and Lucius. The council is also a good idea. They task would be to oversee the director and the orphanage all together, maybe one of them would be responsible for the finances with cooperation from a goblin manager?

Mor I think I know which goblin would be good for this. As for the finances it should be either a first gen or someone from the neutral family. We also need an exclusive healer or medi-wizard. And how many caretakers?

We could make an ad in your newspaper for people who would like to help with the orphanage for various positions. And then together interview them after making an check on them. We would need people with various skills. How about we meet in a few days?

I would like that, now I have to go.

Standing up Harry went to prepare himself for his outing. Then meeting Neville next to the fireplace.

The next half an hour was spend negotiating with goblins and agreeing  which service they would provide. Finally both sign and one of the goblin-builders went with them to the land.

Arriving there Harry give them access all three looked around noticing how much work will need to be put into this. Neville was first to notice  the Forst and garden, with an excited look he stared to bubble "this isn't as bad as I feared, the grass  and trees need just a bit of water and extra care and will be like new, but the Garten will need more work, but I could have it done with a help from some elf's in two weeks, but I would need access to it. " Harry nodded even if his friend couldn't see him "I could make you a portkey or maybe an elf could take you here. You can start now if you wish." Neville nodded and was already lost in his own world. Then turning to the goblin he asked what he thought. Goblin  Stonewield looked closely at the ruins and the damaged finally turning toward his client. "Well Lord Potter banishing the ruins with the help of elf's will only take a day, then starting with fundamentals at least three days, if we work a bit more we could be finished 15-16th August  with both a goblin team and some elf's. We could start tomorrow early."

Harry was pleased it means they could open it before school started. He needs to meet with Mor. But first the goblin. "Thank you. I appreciate  the fast work. I keyed you temporary to the wards so you may bring all the workers you need." The goblin only nodded and went to take a closer look. Harry thought about the elf's and called Diddi. A pop and she stood before him in a fine dark red dress and black shoes. "Diddi did you find some elf's for this place?" Diddi clapped her hand together and clearly happy started nodding her head very quickly "Diddi did as master said. I found 12 elves. Would master like to meet them?" He nodded once and she clicked her fingers and the elf's appeared some looking worse then others, Diddi  again make introductions "from right to left first Mil & Nil the ground keepers, Lil & Til the cooks, Dil&Kil the cleaning, Pil,Sil&Wil Nanny's, Gil&Zil learning and  older elf  Fil for head."  Harry took his time observing them before speaking "hello there. My name is Lord Harry Potter, but call me sir or Lord Potter, One of my friends and I are building an orphanage for children and I would like for you to bond with this land or maybe after it's build the building and work for it. The ground rules would be: 1) no punishing yourselves 2) allowed to mate and take care of yourself 3) uniformes with the name of the orphanage . So are you interested?"  Waiting all elf's nodded some more eager then others.

Neville and Harry were  there for another hour before they went to Potter Manor and relaxed.