(Y/N) :"Shayna what are you doing here."

Shayna :"I think I know someone that could help you."

(Y/N) :"Who?"

Shayna :"Toni. An old friend, she know everyone backstage. I'm sure she'll have a lead. Do you know her?"

(Y/N) :"I sure do."

You turn on your car and start to drive of to Toni's house. Shayna leads you there since you don't know where she lives.

It wasn't a long drive and you finally stop at her house.

Both of you exit the car and walk up the front door.

Shayna knocks on the door. Toni opens and greets Shayna with a cold stare.

Toni :"Why are you here."

Shayna :"I have someone that wants to see you."

You step out behind of Shayna. You are instantly greated by and hug, followed by a kiss.

Toni :"Hey, I haven't seen you in a very long time."

(Y/N) :"Well, I'm happy we can see each other again."

You all enter the housr and tell Shayna about everything that happened.

Toni :"Geez, I'm sorry about what happened."

(Y/N) :"Yeah, and we were hoping you would know who could possibly do that."

Toni :"Oh, uhm. I'm sorry."

Both of you give Toni a moment to think.

Toni :"To be honest. I have no idea. I'm sorry."

You give an upsetting sigh before standing up.

(Y/N) :"Thank you for your help Toni, but I have to leave."

Toni :"Promise you'll visit again."

(Y/N) :"I promise."

Both you and Shayna walk out of the house and towards your car. Before you could enter she stops you.

Shayna :"Well I guess I'll see you again."

(Y/N) :"What do you mean, you're leaving."

Shayna :"Yes."

(Y/N) :"Why? I thought you were helping me?"

Shayna :"I saw how you looked at her. You all care about each other. We are very different people, know matter how much I like you."

(Y/N) :"You like me?"

Shayna :"Ha, no."

You move a bit closer to her and put your hands on her hips.

(Y/N) :"You're a bad lier."

You open the car door and she pushes you into the back of the car, closing the door behind you.

She lays on top of you controlling your mouth.

After she is done she starts to rip your, and her, clothes off.

She moves up closer to your face as you start to lick her thighs. She probably doesn't get alot if sex since she already is moaning loudly.

As you continue, you slowly move to her vagina. Sending your tongue deep into it.

You happily lick and play with her vagina, until she finally stops you.

Shayna pulls you up and positions her vagina above your cock.

She starts jumping up and down on your cock, moaning very loudly.

She starts kissing you as she rides you. Her lips taste basic, but good at the same time.

As you continue to pump into her, you feel her pussy tighten up. A few seconds later she cums. You continue to pumo into her until you finally cum too.

Both of you lay there, getting back air, until you get a message from your phone. You check it and see.....

Hospital :"Sorry to bother you at such an inconvenient time. A client of ours, Rhea wants to speak to you."

You are upset and angry that she is in the hospital, but you quickly get dressed and ride toward the hospital. Shayna got out and walked to her house.

You stop at the hospital, find out where Rhea's room is and make your way to her.

You enter her room to spit her being pretty beat up, although not to bad.

Rhea :"Hey, I missed you."

(Y/N) :"You look pretty beat up."

Rhea :"Look, I called because I want to tell you I know who you want."

(Y/N) :"Who is it?" you ask angrily.

Rhea :"It is Candice."

.......................