" No, are you because last time I check this place was for actors not singers. " Harry says in almost harsh tone.

" Smart mouth....I like you. " Zayn says and sticks his hand out. " No need to tell you my name because you already know it. "

" Ha- " Harry stops himself. " Marcel. " Harry shakes his hand.

" Louis Tomlinson....oops your chest is out!" Louis shakes Harry's hand, they both looked deep into each other eyes, didn't want to let go. " Hi. " Harry says and Nick notices and walks over.

" Marcel! I was looking for you! " Nick fakes a smile. " I see you have already met my manager Louis and his cousin Zayn. "

" Yeah. " Harry says.

" Louis! How's Eleanor and Elizabeth? " Nick asked harshly.

" Great! Thanks asking. " Louis smiles.

" That's good...Marcel can I speak with you for a second? "

" Y- " Before Harry could say anything Louis and Zayn watch Nick snatches Harry by wrist and pushes him outside to the back of the tent.

" Wow someone is mad? " Zayn refers to Nick.

" Stay right here. " Louis tells Zayn and walks outside of the tent. .

" How many other guys have you been flirting with here? " Louis watches Nick push Harry's head back and roughly messes up the suit Harry is wearing. " Huh? Why is "

" No. " Harry cries.

" Liar! " Nick pushes Harry causing him to hit the ground harder. " You're a wh0re. " Nick pulls Harry up by his shirt. " Lying slut. " Nick shoves Harry to the ground.

" NICK! " Louis shouts, gasps and covers his mouth.

" Louis! " Nick says. " Hey! "

" Marcel, are you okay? " Louis asked.

" Yeah, I'm fine. " Harry stands up and brushes himself off. " I think you embarrassed me enough for tonight will you take me back to yours now....Never mind I will walk.... " Harry sighs and walks out

" Why did you do that Nick? "

" You mind your own business and stay out of mines. " Nick brushed past Louis.

Harry threw the coat jacket to the ground and tried fixing the button down shirt before knocking on Niall's door.

" Ms. Gallagher! Hi. " Harry says.

" Harry, what're your doing here? "

" Is Niall here? "

" Yes, come in Niall is in his room. "

" Thank you. " Harry says and walks to Niall's room. " He- " Harry walks in on Niall wanking " Oh? Nialler. "

" Harry! " Niall shouts covering himself.

" Relax. " Harry walks in and shuts the door. " It's not like I haven't seen you naked before. "

" What're you doing here? "

" I came to spend time with my bestfriend. "

" How generous of you. "

" What were you wanking about? " Harry asked. " Mrs. Horan? " Harry cooed.

" No! I wouldn't masturbate in a billion years! Even tho he has the muscles of a Greek God and a smile that can save millions of lives.... "

" Are you sure you weren't? " Harry lays back on Niall's bed.

" How did you get here? "

" I took a bus. "

" In a suit? "

" Yes, I guess... "

" Weird... "

" The only thing weird is you masturbating with the radio on.... "

" I like listening to music while wanking! " Niall pulls up his boxers.

" How do you get off to music? "

" It's this new artist Zayn Malik his voice is beyond amazing and he gets me a little excited. "

" Nasty! " Harry hits Niall with a pillow.

" He's hot! But there is No chance in hell that he wants me. "

" You never know. "

" He's 5 years older than us and plus he's famous."

" Hey, can I stay the night here? I don't feel like getting on a bus. "

" You know you can stay the night every night. "

" I know. " Harry stands up and takes off his shirt and Niall sees all scars and bruises on Harry's back.

" Where did you get all these scars and bruises from? "

" I- " Harry quickly puts his shirt back on. " I-I don't know. " Harry stuttered. " I have to go. "

" No! " Niall stands up and grabs Harry arm. " Where are you getting those from? Is someone hurting you? You can tell me Harry I'm your bestfriend a- " Without thinking Harry pushes Niall down.

" Niall! I'm so sorr- "

" Get out! " Niall yells.

" Niall. "

" Harry get the f*ck out now! " Niall stands up.

" I'm sorry. " Harry whimpers before leaving.

***

" I'm sorry. " Nick says and wraps his arms Harry.

" No, no your not because you're going to do it again. "

" Well maybe if you listen to me and stop flirting with other people then I wouldn't have to hurt you. "

" I wasn't flirting with anyone because of you I lost my bestfriend. "

" You want your bestfriend back? "

" No...duh. "

" Would 3 VIP tickets to the movie awards do? " Nick asked holding up three long blue tickets.

" Yes! Thank you so much! " Harry wraps his arms around Nick's neck and pecks his lips. "

" Thank you what? "

" Thank you so much daddy. "