SB10

" You were supposed to be watching him! " Nick shoves Ashton.

" I was watching him we were here watching movies. "

" Oh, really? Harry, tell him what you told me. " Nick says and Harry looks at Ashton.

" I'm sorry... " Harry looks down.

" Tell him what you told me. " Nick demands.

" You told me about this club... "

" About what club? " Nick asked.

" Sweet Sugar. "

" What kind of club is that? "

" It's.... "

" What kind of club is that? " Nick repeats but more harsh.

" It's this club where really wealthy men hang out and escorts come in. "

" Who told you about this 'club' again? "

" Ashton. " Harry whispers.

" Who? "

" Ashton! " Harry says much louder.

" What were you doing there? "

" To make fast money. "

" Why would need to make fast money? "

" To earn enough money so I could quit and pay you back everything I owe you so far. "

" Now leave. " Nick gives Ashton a check worth twenty-five thousands dollars. " And don't tell anyone. Got it? " Ashton nods and leaves.

" Are you going to pay me now? " Harry stands up.

" You're not getting paid this month. " Nick smiles. " Til I can trust you. "

" What? " Harry stands up.

" What's the rush? I provide you with everything that you need. " Nick says as Harry covered his face, sat down and cries as there was a knock on the door.

Nick opens the door and Louis walks in.

" You made it just in time! " Nick says and Harry eyes meets Louis.

" Yeah. " Louis forces a smile. " You wanted to talk? "

" Yes, in the kitchen. " Nick smiles. " You too Harry. " Nick and Louis disappears into the kitchen and Harry follows up behind.

" So Louis... " Nick gets out three wine glasses and pours wine in each. " How was your life without me? " Nick places one glass in front of Louis.

" Great, I enjoyed the little vacation. " Louis smiles.

" Drink. " Nick tells Harry roughly giving him the glass. " That's great! " Nick says to Louis as he drinks the wine. " I just wanted to give you your last check from me. "

" What? Last check? " Louis asked confused.

" Yeah. " Nick pulls out a check and signs it and slides it to Louis. " You're fired! " Nick smirks and Harry looks at Louis giving him a apologetic smile.

" What did I do? "

" You didn't think I would find out? I warned you so many times to stay away from Harry and you still didn't so maybe you can get it through your thick skull now. "

" I don't want him like that! Get that through your head! " Louis shouts.

Harry just wanted to shout ' What the hell was last night about then? ' But then again, why was he so broken by words from someone he hardly knew? Why was he falling for someone he just met less than a month? Was it because the attention Louis gives him? Or was it because someone is being nice to him for once without wanting something in return besides Niall?