SB14

|A/N: FINALLY! A update! Sorry for the wait.|

" Don't look around cause love is blind and darling right now I can't see you I'm feeling proud so without a doubt I can feel you..... " Zayn sat on Louis' couch writing and singing to himself. " Cause we are who we are when no one's watching and right from the start, you know I got you, yeah you know I got you. "

" That was Andy. " Louis says walking back in shoving his phone back in his pocket.

" Of course. " Zayn mumbled taking off the glasses he had on and set his notebook to the side. " What's next for your amazing, young, 'client' ? "

" He wants to get him in the studio already! " Louis smiles.

" Ha, ha, ha, good for him, I'm so excited for him. " Zayn rolled his eyes, bit the end of his pencil and looked down.

" I see the excitement in the tone of your voice, " Louis says sarcastically.

" Louis, I don't want you to be my manager anymore. " Zayn looked up at Louis.

" W-what? Why? "

" Because you're focusing on him, not me and making him share stage with me every night, I don't want to compete over you. " Zayn stands up sighing. " We're just cousins now. "

" Zayn, " Louis chuckled. " You don't have to compete. "

" Okay then, give me my schedule. "

" Um...I...I haven't gotten or made a schedul- " Louis stops.

" Exactly. " Zayn gathers his things. " Obviously you can't manage two artists at the same time. "

" Zayn. " Louis says sternly. " I can handle two artists it's just I'm more focused on Harry to get him started. "

" I don't have time to watch him go up and me go down, I just got up here! And Louis I'm not going back down, I will see you later. " Zayn says before leaving. " I'm sorry. " Harry says standing by the stairs looking down. " I don't want you managing me if its causing you problems with other clients specially family. " Harry looked at Louis and bit his bottom lip.

" Harry your not causing problems. " Louis sighs sitting on the couch and patted besided him. " Come sit. " Louis smiles softly, Harry walked over slowly and sat beside Louis. " Yeah? " Harry says softly.

" Nothing. " Louis shrugs. " I just want to talk. "

" About? " Harry raised an eyebrow.

" You, do you like it here? " Louis asked and Harry nodded. " Yeah. "

" Good, how's school? Your grades? "

" Pretty good. " Harry looks down at his fingers. " It's not the same but yeah it's good. "

" So, that kid Shane... " Louis trails off.

" What about him? "

" Is he your new boyfriend? " Louis raised an eyebrow.

" No. " Harry shakes his head quickly. " God no. " Harry frowns. " He's just a friend, why? " Harry smirks looking over at Louis. " Jealous? "

" Jealous? No, why would I be jealous? "

" Because.... " Harry fiddles with the hem of his shirt. " You got a crush on me. " Harry mumbles lowly.

" What was that? " Louis asked.

" Because... " Harry repeats in the same tone. " You got a crush on me. "

" Harry, I do not have a crush on you that's ridiculous I am an adult and you're a ch- " Louis was interrupted by Harry leaning over placing his hand on his thigh.