SB3

Harry was doing his homework when Nick walks into Harry's room, throws a suit, tie and shoes on the bed.

" What's that? " Harry points his pencil to the clothes.

" Red Carpet. "

" W-w-what? I can't people from school will see and plus my lip is busted and eye is swollen. "

" I got people to cover that and no one will notice because we will be in a big tent after you if they do just say your a friend of mines! "

" Nick... "

" What did you just call me? "

" I mean Daddy... "

" Put.it.on. "

Harry sighs.

***

" Stay in my eye sight. " Nick tells Harry.

" I will go sit over there. " Harry says and walks to a empty table, sits down and pulls out his phone.

" Kiss me where I lay down my hands press to your cheeks a long way from the playground. " Zayn Malik sings and Harry looks up from his phone his and sees him sitting down next Louis on stage.

" I have loved you since we were 18 long before we both thought the same thing. " Louis smiles singing.

Harry couldn't help but stare at Louis.

He was perfect.

His hair brown fluffy hair was brushed up, he was a bit shorter sitting down next to Zayn. But that wasn't what got Harry's attention it was his eyes. Harry could get lost in Louis's blue eyes and how the crinkles appeared at the corner of his eyes every time he smiles.

" To be loved and to be in love and all I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18 I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18 I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18 " Zayn and Louis harmonized.

Everyone clapped including Harry when Zayn and Louis stood up.

Harry's phone rung.

It was Niall.

" Hey! Niall look I'm sorry that I yelled at you I- "

" It's fine... " Niall's says in a normal tone.

" Really? "

" Yeah, I guess.... "

" Wanna hang out tomorrow? "

" Yea...what with the noise in the background? Where're you? "

" Um...at my hotel watching a movie... " Harry lies.

" Oh yeah? What movie? "

" Ugh...The Purge Anarchy. "

" I SAW THAT THE OTHER DAY! DON'T YOU HATE HOW THEY GOT TO THAT APARTMENT WHERE THE GIRL SHOT HER SISTER BECAUSE SHE WAS HAVING A AFFAIR WITH HER HUSBAND! "

" Niall... " Harry chuckles nervously. " I haven't got that far yet. "

" Oh...sorry....call me when you get to that part. "

" Okay. "

" Bye. "

" Bye. " Harry says and hangs up.

" Lost much? " Zayn smirks causing Harry to look up to see Zayn and Louis.

Louis remembers Harry's hair and his eyes widened.