5

ι cнew, cнew, cнew, caυѕe тнey нope ι cнoĸe.
Bakugo POV
Starting my shift I lazily open the door. I see Y/N on the floor knocked out. She looked like a mess. I decided to do something with her today. I poke her tear stained check and mumbled "oi get up."
Her eyes flutter open. "Mm..? Oh! Cute doctor is back!" She yelps, jumping away. Instinctively I groan. "Cmon dipshit we're gonna do something today. I say, motioning her over. She cautiously crawled over. "Here either sit in my lap or in front of me." I said turning a light shade of pink. "W-why?!" She said baffled. "Because idiot in gonna brush out your hair." I said sitting her in front of me. I pulled out a brush and started at the bottom. I was careful, making sure I don't pull on any tangles. After about thirty minutes, she started purring. She must've like having her matted hair brushed out. After another hour, we finally moved on up. She yelped and immediately I felt guilt wash over me. "Hey.. asshole you ok?" She mumbled hugging her. She nods, and I carefully go back to brushing. Comfortable silence fills the room, along with her steady purring. She smiles, and closes her eyes.
'Adorable.'
After I finished brushing out her hair I set the brush down. "Better right?" I ask her, and she hums in response. "Good." I said yawning, and rested my head on her shoulder. (A/N: sort of the reverse thing of girls falling asleep on boys shoulder)
After a while, I nodded off.