3

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒸𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊.
𝕐/ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍
He's leaving? No no no! I can't have him leaving... "YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE LIKE ALL THE OTHERS!" I screamed and tackled him once more, mister should be proud...
Bakugo POV
Damn, this chick won't stop freaking out. "HEY HEY! I'M JUST GETTING OFF MY DAMN SHIFT DIPSHIT!" The little fucker stops punching me. "Oh. Ok. See you tomorrow~!" She waves and rolled under the bed. Man that shits creepy. I unlock the door, and the smell of lemon disinfectant hits me.
Nessa is behind me. I stop and look at her.
"What do you want, extra?" Even after my dream of becoming a hero fizzled out, everyone has been a pebble in my path. "How's it going with Y/N?"
"It's fine. Besides her being an attention whore." "Ya. Where pretty sure that's what drove her crazy. Being abandoned to many times. Her biggest fear is rejection." I nod. "I could pick up on that, since whenever I leave the damned thing she starts screaming." "A strange one no doubt." I open the door of the facility, and walk to my car. "What a long fucking day." I slouch on the dash. When I get home, I take off my coat, and hand it up. I decide to watch some tv. "What an attention whore.."
𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡...
When I walk in work the next day, the crisp smell of lemon disinfectant is still present. Walking in Y/Ns' room she immediately perks up. "Hi Kat-su-ki!~" she waves, and I wave back. "What's up attention whore?" She started to pout. "But I'm not an attention whore, I'm a bird!" "Ok then. What's up sparrow?" She giggled at her nickname.
"I was waiting for you, under my bed." She pointed to her bed. Adorable.
𝕐/ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍
I hug him, and he falls from the sudden push. "WHAT THE HELL?! Oh it's just you."
I giggle and accidentally let my tail slip. It swishes around. "The hell is that?" "Oh? It's my quirk. Hehe. I have a demon tail and horns!" I stuck my tongue out, and made a little demon horn motion.

A/N
Hello! So you may have noticed there are lots of bakugo povs. It's because I enjoy it when it's not the readers POV. So yeah that's why. Love y'all take my uwus~