2

𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃 𝒾𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁?
𝕐/ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍
I heard the door open, after I finished yelling at mister. The cute boy came back! "He-ll-o!" I smiled. He's so cute!
Too cute...
"What's up?" He said annoyed. "Why are you mad at me? Kat-su-ki?" I pouted and struggled to stay calm. Calmness was always my enemy. "I'm not mad at you dipshit." He said dryly. When I got no more responses, I tackled him angrily. "PAY ATTENTION TO ME!" I screamed at him. He looked startled. "That's—NOT HOW YOU FUCKING ASK FOR ATTENTION!" I was mad, so I started punching him. They restrained my quirk... So I can't control him.
Bakugo POV
She is struggling to keep her cool. When I say that, I don't mean the shits calm. When I stopped answering her she fucking tackled me and went bat shit crazy. Adorable attention whore.. Jesus stop it! She may be adorable, but she's gone. The Y/N that was once there broke a long time ago. And that will never change. After she stopped her fit, she yawned. "Welp, I'm tried. Night night!~" she closed her eyes, and almost immediately started purring. Purring...? The fuck? I sighed and pet her head. "No reason trying to reason why a psycho purrs." I carefully put her fragile figure on her bed. She immediately woke up. "Where are you going?" She pouted.
Shit...