Shadow The Hedgehog

Start from the beginning

"Sounds like nobody's around..." you say as you peek around 'your rock'.

"I'm going to have a look around, okay Shad?" You ask him, smiling. This had been so much fun!

"Hmph... sure..." he says with a huff.

"Just be careful... I know how clumsy you are (y/n)"
He laughs a little as you cross your arms.

"No I am not! I can take care of myself thank you Shadow!" You turn around and walk around the rock and around some trees in the wood.

You start humming to yourself, not paying attention to anything that was happening.

Because you had completely zoned out, you hadn't noticed the fact that four (k/o/a) were following you.

One of them pushed you against a near by tree. Even though it was paintball, and paintball guns... you were terrified!

"Shadow!!!" You yell as you try to point your gun towards them but one of them holds it down.

"Shadow!!" You yell again.

"Sha-" you were cut off by the sound of the paint ball gun.

Quickly the four animals run off, they looked terrified.

It was Shadow.

"(Y/N)!! I should have never let you go alone..." he mumbled under his breath as he hugged you.

'Its quite scary how good Shadow is with a gun...' you think to yourself.

Your breathing was heavy and you were panting but now he was with you, knew everything was fine.

"Shad, Shad... I'm fine now. Thank you for that"
You smile at Shadow and you wrap your arms around his neck.

A smile forms on his lips.

"Come on, let's go." He sweetly says as you two look into each others eyes. His ruby red eyes were gorgeous.

He let go from he hug and picked you up bridal style. You couldn't help but feel the heat rise in your cheeks.

Shadow noticed and smiled at you.

'Is he making fun of me?' You thought.

As the two of you get back to the base, you take off all the kit and walk back to Shadow's bike.

"Thank you for today Shad..." you smile a toothy grin at him.

"It's fine (y/n)... hey before I take you home, can we go somewhere first?"

A small smile forms on his face.

This is the most you've ever seen him smile.

"Of course we can Shady... where are we going?" You question him, trying not to show how excited you actually were.

"Well that's a secret (y/n), I guess you'll have to just wait and see..." he smirks at you as he hands you a helmet and gets on his bike.

You quickly follow him and loop your arms around his waist.

You could feel the heat from his cheeks.

'Is Shadow... blushing?' You question yourself.

----------------------------------
A hour and a half drive later
---------------------------------

He slowly pulls up at a clearing in a near by forest.

"Come on (y/n)"
Shadow takes your hand and helps you off the bike.

"Thank you Shadow." You smile softly at him

The two of you walk toward a fallen tree and sit down together.

"I love it here... it's so beautiful..." Shadow pauses... he looks upset...

"I come here whenever I think of her..."

'He's talking about Maria...'

You quickly wrap your arms around him.

"It's okay Shadow... " you snuggle your face into his chest. It's so fluffy...

"Thank you (y/n)..." he sniffles a little as he hugs you back...

Shadow looks up toward the stars.

"Look at the stars... aren't they beautiful?" He softly whispers to you.

"That's true, they are Shadow..." you cheerfully say.

"I think of you when I'm here... I bought you here (y/n) because I want to ask you something and I want it to be special..."

He sighs and looks into your (e/c) eyes.

"I love you (y/n) and I want you to be mine... so, will you?..."

"Yes Shadow! I will!" You excitedly exclaim.

The two of you share a soft embrace and your first kiss...

It. Was. Perfect.

"Thank you for today Shadow..." you whisper into his ear.

"It was all for you..." he whispers back as again you share a kiss filled with passion and love.

Shadow was yours now and you were his...

----------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed this! I actually think this one was pretty good! As always leave a comment if you want.

Thanks

- Sophie.