Chapter 1

Kongpob closed his suitcase, the last of his belongings from his house. He was leaving home for 4 years to study at SSU Engineering. His parents were waiting for him downstairs. He looked at his room for one last time and closed the door.

He knew he will be coming back once in a while, but he will miss his room. The comfort of home and his mother's hug every morning, dad's smile and advice will be something he will miss a lot. He smiled at them when he reached the door and all three drove to SSU.

Kongpob's mother held his hand the whole 4 hours ride. She was bittersweet of her last baby leaving the nest and growing up. 

Classes start only on Monday but Kongpob wanted to set up his room and roam around the campus and get a feel of it. His best friend M was also going to come today, so he won't be alone. Being Sunday afternoon the university dorm might be crowded crawling with newcomers. He thought he could also know people and make new friends. As soon as they drove through the gates, Kong smiled and recalled the senior who had expressed words of encouragement when he was apprehensive about the interview.

 As soon as they drove through the gates, Kong smiled and recalled the senior who had expressed words of encouragement when he was apprehensive about the interview

His parents assisted him settle in his room. His mother arranged his clothes in the small closet, and she had made food and light snacks that would last for 2-3 days max till Kong gets adjusted to the food in the canteen stalls. All the three went out for dinner and spotted M and his family as well. All six had dinner together. Both the families left and. Kong and M walked back to the quarters. M was staying behind Kong's dorm so Kong bid him good night and both decided to meet near the entrance of M's dorm next morning.
Kong unlocked his door, placed the juice bottles in the mini-fridge and opened his balcony with his pack of smokes. His eyes roam around the cloudless night, and it landed directly towards the window opposite his.

He noticed the lights come on and then went off. He stubbed his ciggy and retreated inside to sleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You for reading my dears. 

Keep Smiling and Stay Safe Everyone !!