~CHAPTER FIFTEEN~

Amanda's point of view

I knew that my time at this university will end. My performance was horrible, I'm just useless. But Paula.. She was brilliant. And I'm not saying this because she's one of my closest friends here but she's just a great person and a even greater musician. And then that thing with max.she said he's a friend of tom freaking Odell!? What the hell! And he wanted her to play for him!! She has so much luck it's unbelievable ! But she looked a little bit confused. But well, going on tour with a superstar . Who would say no? It would e the bet that could happen to me except of staying here to study at this university. But that's just a dream that will never come true. Just when I wanted to start packing my things into a huge bag my phone rang it was Paula. 'Hey darling!' SHe said. In the background I heard two men(maybe tom and max?:3) we talked about almost everything till she finally say.' Amanda darling, I found a way for you to stay' I felt my heart beating faster.'you mean.. The university?' 'Yeah.' Silence. 'So..?' I asked and she started: she would like to go on tour with tom (by the way: IT'S HER BOYFRIEND! But don't tell anyone, they want it to be a secret because of him being famous, you know?) and so she wouldn't be able to continue studying so she would go on a one years break to continue after that year and she talked to our professors, that then there would be room for another student and it would be me, obviosuly. I couldn't talk. OMG she did so much for me!

Paula's point of view

'THANK YOU YOU'RE THE BEST OMG LOVE YOU DARLING WHY DO I DESERVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU UNBELIEVABLE' she shouted that even tom and max heard every single word. It made me feel good that Amanda was so happy because just some hours ago she was so sad and I was even more happy because of tom and that tour. That we wanted to go out today. Me, tom and max. Just eating in a posh restaurant. So we drove home to talk to josh and Lucy and Lucy wanted to stay with a friend and anything was fine and then we decided that josh could come with us and so the three boys and me changed into very pretty suits and a beautiful (sexy) dress to impress everyone on the streets. It was a beautiful night. The food was brilliant and after finishing, tom asked me to stay the night at his. Josh looked a little bit .. Don't know. He was kind of protective and he didn't like it when I did something with other boys even when it was with tom, a man he knew very well. Like a brother. I said yes and so I said good bye to josh and we three left.
Tom and I just said good night to max who whispered something to tom I couldn't understand. He just nodded and we went into his bedroom.

Tom just closed the door and I was pressed against the wall. His hot breath on my skin. I couldn't see him because the room was dark. 'Oh Paula' he said full of lust. I had to smile because I missed being wanted for too long. 'Oh tom' I whispered, my hands on his shoulders going down, finding their ways to his chest, undoing the buttons of his shirt. It definitely turned him on because he came even closer kissing me passionately. It wasn't that easy for him to do something with his hands so we just stood there, him with an opened shirt, kissing as if we would've waited too long for this moment to happen. 'Tom I missed you' I whispered while kissing him. 'Im sorry that I left' 'I'm sorry that I let you go' he whispered back as well and we both had to smile till we fell asleep.

Max' point of view

I woke up with a sore throat. Wondeful. Last night I almost didn't sleep because I cough so much. It wasn't even seven o'clock am but I couldn't stay in my bed for no reason. So I woke up deciding to put on my pullover ( I'm just sleeping in boxer shorts) and a pair of fluffy warm wool socks( yeeees, I love them, they are handmade by my granny !) I opened the door and not expecting anybody outside toms room so I hummed the melody of 'another love' by tom and went to the kitchen. But I think Paula couldn't sleep as well because as I entered the room saying hello I saw her , a cup of tea next to her as she tried to catch the glass of sugar falling down. 'Shit' she verbalized and looked up to me saying hi. I watched her for a second how she sat on the ground trying not to cut her gingers while cleaning the kitchen floor. She wore some pink panties and an old ac/doc shirt( I guess it was toms) I helped her and as she stood up I could see the silhouette of her beautiful breast under the shirt. Hell! She was hot. Her hair in a messy bun was dancing around every time she took a step to the dustbin. 'Couldn't sleep?' I asked still flashed by her. She nodded sipping her tea. ' too many thoughts inside my head, you know?' He said smiling. I smiled back. 'Tea?' She asked and then it was my turn to nod. She smiled even wider and turned around so that I could have a wonderful view in her back. Shit! Stop it max! It's toms girl! You will never be allowed to touch that soft skin and hair. So shut the fuck up inside your creepy head! I said to my self sitting down looking on the table so that I wouldn't had to see her. After some moments of me trying to think about something else but her I suddenly fell a hand on my shoulder. 'Anything's ok' she asked. 'What..?' 'You look a little sick.. How are you feeling?' She gave me my fresh made tea and then I found her hand on my forehead. 'Man, you're hot!' She said and I grinned. 'I know' she just rolled her eyes but she had to smile. 'I know.. Had to cough the whole night.' I said. She said herself next to me. 'Don't you want to go to bed again? Here's your tea or maybe I should go get some medicine?' She looked sad which made me actually fell a little bit better because she cares about me. ' thank you Paula.. I'm just gonna stay here, if it's okay, mum?' She punched me friendly and I acted as if it hurt me to make her hug me saying' oh sorry darlin' she laughed. It couldn't be better but just in that moment tom entered the room. 'We're just one day together and you're already cheating on me' he laughed. I let her out of my hug so that she could go to tom. 'Im sorry ' she acted dramatically. His arm around her waist pulling her to him as she leaned in kissing him passionately but short because I was in the room.
'Max isn't feeling well'she said and tom looked to me' do you want to go to the doctor? You're not looking good.' I thought.. ' Tom. Could you maybe get me some cough syrup? I guess that's all I need.' ' and some loooooove of your friends' Paula said ginning and hugging us both. I could smell which kind of shampoo she uses and I wish I could-'yeah, sure! Just gonna put on some cloths and I'll be back in ten' tom interrupted my thought leaving us alone. As I heard how tom closed the front door I turned to face Paula who stood in front of me. ' go to bed .' She said almost like she was my boss . 'But j hate laying alone in my be being sick' I said and turned around. ' I 'll join you, just making a new tea.' She said and I went to my room feeling how the butterflies tatted to fly inside my stomach. I looked into the mirror trying to impress her somehow but I just looked horrible with my pale face and my red nose. So I just laid down in the moment she came . She sat next to me. Still that shirt without a bra. God, didn't she realize that I'm just a man too?! I really had to concentrate on something else. She gave me my tea and I said thank you. She touched my forehead and cheeks again to feel my temperature. ' you look horrible' she said with a worried look on her face.
Some minutes ago you said I was got an now I look horrible?' I acted shocked and she took my hand. 'Oh I'm sorry' she had to concentrate be cause she almost laughed.'now try to sleep, tom's gonna be hear soon and you'll sleep your illness away.' She gave me
A kiss on my right cheek and I fell asleep dreaming of her.