Ideas

Seth's pov

You got beat by a girl. A girl! Not even a wrestler! By a fan! You got knocked out by a girl fan! Everyone's gonna taunt you! You're not a man! I thought you were mr. Money in the bank!

"Seth!" I heard randy yell.

I ignored him and continued making my way to my locker room.

"Seth!" Kane added.

I didn't say anything, opening my dressing room door and slamming it behind me. I didn't want to hear any of it! I threw my briefcase angrily to the side. I was so mad! How the hell could I get knocked out by some little girl! I started throwing things. I didn't care what it was. I heard knocking at my door and my name being yelled by randy and Kane. When my rage ended, my room was completely destroyed and I looked into the mirror at my reflection. Only this time I didn't see a man. I saw a pansy ass little weakling. I growled at my reflection. I had to be myself again and there was only one way to do that. One way to stop the taunting, to stop the embarrassment and to become a man again. I smiled wickedly in the mirror and made my way to the door. When I opened it randy and Kane were looking at me like I was a mad man.

"What the hell man?!" Randy asked.

"Guys I got an idea" I smiled wickedly.

Deans pov.

I stormed off to find the low life power couple we know as the authority. O were they gonna get it. I finally came to the door and instead of knocking I barged in, making both Stephanie and hunter jump. I was breathing heavily and yelled,

"What the hell was that?!"

Hunter got up out of his chair and tried to calm me down,"dean we had no idea, we were about to go see how she was doing"

"You had no idea?! Well why did you not try to stop it then!" I started pacing.

"You were already out there. Dean you have to believe we wouldn't allow anything like that happen to a fan" Stephanie said.

" oh yea well it did and the damn authority didn't do shit!"I exclaimed.

"We understand and we are gonna have a long talk with Seth" Stephanie started but I cut her off,

"A long talk? What are we? In second grade?"

"Listen you need to calm.."hunter started but I cut him off again,

"No you listen to me. You may think you know Seth, but you don't know him as well as I do and I know there is no way he's just gonna let this one slide"

Stephanie and hunter looked at each other and nodded. I looked confused. I didn't like the looks on their faces. Stephanie smiled,

"Don't worry we will take care of everything"

I was hesitant, but I glared at both of them,"you better or you're really gonna see a lunatic"

I stormed out of the room and back down to the trainers. Now roman and cena were outside the door. Cena and I were in a storyline so we had been hanging around each other more recently. I approached and they both ran up to me.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Nah man they haven't come out yet" roman replied.

I growled frustrated and he asked,"where did you go?"

"Had a little talk with the authority" I growled.

"What they say?" Cena asked.

"Said they'd have a talk with Seth" I growled.

"A talk? No talk is gonna fix this!" Cena said madly.

"Don't think I know that?" I said.

Suddenly we heard a female voice from behind us. Turning we saw security bringing back a young girl about Cecily's age. She looked worried sick. The security came up to us,

"This is Mariah. She came here with the young woman who got hurt"

"Is she alright? Where is she!" Mariah exclaimed.

"Thanks we'll take it from here" roman dismissed the guard.

The girl looked at us panicky and I couldn't bring myself to make eye contact with her. I heard cena say,

"The trainers lookin at her now. We haven't heard a thing"

All 4 of us waited for a while outside the door. I was sitting on the ground by the door by myself starring down at my hands. Only when footsteps approached me did I look up. It was Mariah.

"Can I sit with you?" She asked.

I shrugged,"don't care." And adverted my eyes from her again.

I heard her sigh and she sunk down on the floor next to me,

"I haven't really gotten to introduce myself, Mariah"

"Dean or Jon" I said.

We were silent for a few minutes when she spoke again,"you know if you guys have someplace to be you can go. There's nothing holding you here"

I said nothing. In all honesty I don't know why I was still waiting here. I felt connected, I felt protective, I felt responsible.

She sighed again," you know this was her first live event. We had bought tickets a few months ago. Cecily was dying to see you"

My eyes met hers for the first time again and I don't know why but my stomach did a little flip. Mariah smiled,

"Then when you were out for a while she was so upset and didn't think you'd be here tonight. Honestly ya surprised the hell out of me and her. She probably wasn't expecting dean Ambrose to come to her rescue. Let alone any of this shit that happened tonight"

"None of us were" I grunted.

"Hey it's not your fault." She smiled.

I arched an eyebrow. How the hell did she know I felt responsible? She chuckled,

"You got done there as fast as you could and protected her. That's a lot more than any man Cecily has ever known has done for her"

"What?" I asked confused. What did she mean by that?

She chuckled and right before I asked again, the door opened and the trainer walked out. We immediately got to our feet and all of us surrounded the trainer,

"You guys can see her now"

a/n hey guys so this is still a trial story so let me know if u think I should still continue. Obviously Seth and the authority both have something up their sleeves! What u think it is?? Let me know!!